RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Wolfe, you look surprisingly similar to your own avatar, I think your eyes, nose and mouth are a great match.

Are you attempting to imitate the Richard Branson behind you, by the way?

I have that particular avatar because I got told a while ago that I resemble the character shown in the image.

And I had no idea that Richard was behind me at the time. Purely a coincidence. :lol:

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Wolfe, you look surprisingly similar to your own avatar, I think your eyes, nose and mouth are a great match.

I have that particular avatar because I got told a while ago that I resemble the character shown in the image.

And I had no idea that Richard was behind me at the time. Purely a coincidence. :lol:

I thought you made a pose with him, and you both look very noble :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I thought you made a pose with him, and you both look very noble :D

Well as far as nobility goes I rarely pose for propaganda posters that use said pose, but I sure as hell could be the face of England one day (I hope not, for the public's sake) :P

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

This is a few years old. I have very few pictures of myself, and this was the best I can come up with.

DSCN2475a.thumb.jpg.4be0fde29abe853571ba1038d14fee6e.jpg

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite site on the extranet.

FOOBALL YEAH!

I played Lacrosse back in HS, though I can't find any pics anymore :/

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

FOOBALL YEAH!

If you or anyone else ever wants to talk football, you're welcome to contact me. It's something I'm very passionate about (plan on coaching someday). I may not respond immediately, but once I do, conversations should be feasible.

Heavily edited, but still technically an RL pic. Recently found out the hard way that I am quite allergic to bee stings. Someone made a quip about me being the poster child for bee-sting awareness, I said I looked more like the poster for some disease-post-apocalypse film, and that's where the idea for this came from. Considering I didn't spend much time on it and used a combination of my phone's built in filters, MS Paint and Sumo Paint I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

1239296464_LEFTBHIND.thumb.jpg.cddf047f7bea183a0fb1f28a6edd6e85.jpg

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

FOOBALL YEAH!

If you or anyone else ever wants to talk football, you're welcome to contact me. It's something I'm very passionate about (plan on coaching someday). I may not respond immediately, but once I do, conversations should be feasible.

You should make me your O. Coordinator. I used to have a passion for just sitting in my room and drawing up plays. Eagles are my favorite team and I'm really looking forward to this season haha :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You should make me your O. Coordinator. I used to have a passion for just sitting in my room and drawing up plays. Eagles are my favorite team and I'm really looking forward to this season haha :)

Coaching is a long ways off for me, at least at the high school level. I currently coach youth football at the 5th and 6th grade level. Those little twerps have the shortest memory in the world, but it's great to see the ones with no skills improve. Most of them aren't good enough to play at the junior high level, so when they go out and make a good play and the fifty folks in the stands cheers their names, it's a special moment for them.

I've actually collected hundreds (maybe more than a thousand; I'd have to check my external hard drives) of high school games from across my state. I don't really have a favorite offense, though I've seen tons of them (single wing, double wing, wing-T, T, various I, flexbone, wishbone, plus a few spread teams and others). The reason is that none of those offenses can be run by every group of players. A coach needs to have a system which fits his personnel. I can say this; my teams will run the ball well and run the ball the vast majority of the time. I would send you links to various games I've uploaded to google accounts for safekeeping, but most of the film I got from coaches to whom I promised never to share the film with anyone else. There are a few I bought, though. Would you like to watch some?

As for the Eagles, it should be interesting. Will Nick Foles continue to be ridiculously efficient, or was he a one-year wonder? The Eagles play in a weak division, but the Redskins and Giants appear to be bounce-back candidates. We'll see. I'm a Seahawks fan (ever since the last couple of Holmgren years). While I wish some of our guys would present a more humble image, I love the physical, aggressive nature of our team. Seahawks and Eagles play on the Day Which Will Live in Infamy (December 7). We should keep track of that as it approaches. It's in Philly.

Never was much for watching professional Football... Too few interesting plays. College Football is a lot more fun.

I am not a fan of any single team, I root for whoever I feel to be the team I should root for. (I have never lost if I pick in the second quarter, regardless of score or anything)

That said, I rarely if ever watch any form of sports. (it just doesn't appeal to me to watch other people play a game when I could be playing something myself)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Never was much for watching professional Football... Too few interesting plays. College Football is a lot more fun.

Well, it depends on what one considers interesting. Some people love big point totals and yardage figures; others prefer defensive battles. I definitely fall into the latter group. High-scoring games might be exciting, but in a game in which both defenses are playing very well, a twenty-yard run or a forty-yard pass is much more meaningful than it is in a barn burner. In a tight game at the end, it's much more suspenseful when the offenses have been held in check. If they've been running up and down the field all day, then there's a pretty good chance the team that's behind will score again. That's not as interesting to me. People have different tastes when it comes to styles of football (sports in general, for that matter). Thankfully, there's something for just about everyone who's interested.

If you have some time, you might watch Super Bowl 25. It was a tremendous game, one of the best at the professional level I've seen. You'll have to watch it in pieces. If you want to skip pregame, just go to part 4.

College football definitely has a better atmosphere than professional football. The fans are usually more committed, there are tons of great, historical stadiums, rivalries can be more than a century old. There's a lot to be said for it.

I don't watch a whole lot of football on TV anymore, largely due to school and other time commitments. I watch a lot of film from high school coaches when I can.

I actually watched XXV with my Dad when it was originally aired... Not a bad game at all.

I don't generally watch any sports at all unless I'm also playing them. (too much I would rather do I guess)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Please attach RL pictures of sportsballs or sportsball players so that conversation is technically on topic.

OT: This is a picture of a sportsball player what I found as he is training to do sportsball related things.

il_570xN.420903008_j9ld.jpg

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

This picture is from the 9th of July, so it's pretty much what I look like now.

tumblr_n8fy49c2bP1r0txwoo1_500.jpg

Excuse my messy hair.

This picture is from the 9th of July, so it's pretty much what I look like now.

tumblr_n8fy49c2bP1r0txwoo1_500.jpg

Excuse my messy hair.

Jesus! :shock: Aaand another proof of many, that facial hair totally changes looks of a man :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

It's been a while since I posted a picture.. This time it's a self-portrait done for fun @ home :3 It's from april but much hasn't changed :D

393242928_IMG_16322resizeada.jpg.3bdb7d20079ffcbb63d6f77fbdd257ab.jpg

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs