RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

I have always been of the opinion that guys look best with short hair, so I will not comment in that regard. However, you do look like a pretty dashing gent.

Why thank you ;)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

omg yeah, but I forgot your previous hair! shame on me!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Here's some photos from High School. It's been a long time since I posted :3 (I graduated last year):

1234554_197669133745879_1217492136_n.jpg

1263848_10152188004468222_14232901_o.jpg

And of course...

1491736_10151789732558038_563961426_n.jpg

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Well, I sort of have some pictures relating to people, or their avatars, from the forums... as recreated by me:

veiz.jpgubyx.jpg

Sorry for derailing, I just wanted to post these somewhere. It must be what the true characters look like.

Well, I sort of have some pictures relating to people, or their avatars, from the forums... as recreated by me:

veiz.jpgubyx.jpg

Sorry for derailing, I just wanted to post these somewhere. It must be what the true characters look like.

:shock: -> :? -> :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me & Ross, a perfect couple! :lol: This is how we REALLY look like!

Otto, I've been remembering your "visualizations" of my avatars evry once in a while and here it is! you just can't stop, can you!

I've been considering changing my avatar and even a nickname (becaouse of special circumstances) but if I change it to anything, Otto will show up with his "magical" picturing talents!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

DO YOU HAVE A BIGGER FORMAT FOR DOWNLOAD?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Haha, I'm sorry but there's no bigger version than that.

The only reason I post another one is so your one and Ross's are side by side. It looks fantastic, and a great match.

Though I actually tried being very accurate with your original, and I remember you saying how you wanted the eyes to be like the

Syndicate cover character. To be honest, I only really remade it because your avatar is slightly compressed and has the black and

white bars on the edges, so I thought I'd clean it up... but from pure scratch. May I ask where the face is from, by the way?

Well, at least I'm getting better at smaller pixel art now. I promise not to "magical talent" your next avatar. :P

Got a haircut :D

SEEEELLLFFFIEEEE_zps26cb1d05.jpg

Now you're a soldier. :D

Is it just me, or is it every time I see your avatar and read your pink text now, it's like you're speaking in a dirty way? :?

I'm kinda back and it's been a while, so here; have my face. I look way too serious but eh oh well.

k79NLHT.jpg

The stare of a thousand worlds... that's good intensity though, you should do more like that.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Is it just me, or is it every time I see your avatar and read your pink text now, it's like you're speaking in a dirty way? :P:?

Popsicles and eye-contact make everything seem dirty.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

579680_740112349350466_680803970_n.jpg

Picture of me, If it peaks anyone's interest lol.

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

Wow, that's pretty badass. Quite a cool style, and I like the necklace.

Okay, so it's not just me being weird. It's actually more the neck collar/belt and unavoidable lifted top.

Apologies if this seems insensitive to bring up, Alyxx, I just thought it's a thread about user's images.

May I ask where the face is from, by the way?

You still haven't answered, Princess. :(

Okay, so it's not just me being weird. It's actually more the neck collar/belt and unavoidable lifted top.

Um, it's not really a lifted top... That's just all the further down it goes. Reverse image search it if you don't mind having to scratch your eyes out afterwards.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

May I ask where the face is from, by the way?

You still haven't answered, Princess. :(

I was busy:P It's from some comic website, it might be Marvel or maybe DC... I cannot rememeber exactly... it had this generate-your-own-comic-superhero online thing so I made mine like this! :D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

579680_740112349350466_680803970_n.jpg

Picture of me, If it peaks anyone's interest lol.

You look gorgeous :) Love those piercings.

Is it just me, or is it every time I see your avatar and read your pink text now, it's like you're speaking in a dirty way? :?

Hehe... ;)

Yeah it's actually not lifted... ;)

Honestly I chose my image mostly because I like the punky and sexy style of it (and the pink hair which I consider my new "image", sort of, hence why I type in pink). The original image was quite NSFW so I cropped away the worst of it which was pretty much everything below what you see...

Um, it's not really a lifted top... That's just all the further down it goes. Reverse image search it if you don't mind having to scratch your eyes out afterwards.

Personally I think your hands would be too busy to do that... XD

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Not me... I don't swing that way personally. I know friends that would though...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.