RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

... Reverse image search it if you don't mind having to scratch your eyes out afterwards.

NO THAT'S OKAY, I don't really want to talk about it anymore! Sorry I brought it up!

I was busy:P It's from some comic website, it might be Marvel or maybe DC... I cannot rememeber exactly... it had this generate-your-own-comic-superhero online thing so I made mine like this! :D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh, cool. That's why I wouldn't have recognized it; it's your own unique generated face. Pretty neat result, I appreciate the information.

Fortunately, despite the fact that I don't particularly find it attractive, I am unaffected by seeing that type of image. It would however be an interesting experience to be one though... (not permanently, but for a day or two, just to compare)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

579680_740112349350466_680803970_n.jpg

Picture of me, If it peaks anyone's interest lol.

Kinda 90's look! Nice!

I was busy:P It's from some comic website, it might be Marvel or maybe DC... I cannot rememeber exactly... it had this generate-your-own-comic-superhero online thing so I made mine like this! :D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh, cool. That's why I wouldn't have recognized it; it's your own unique generated face. Pretty neat result, I appreciate the information.

Well, there were a few options for eyes, nose and ears but the face shape was default as far as I remember. But yes, it's my unique avatar :) I'm thinking of making a new one though :P So you can make another nightmarish reproduction of it! :lol::mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

1549245_10203060354698468_1181821340_n_zps5b1f727c.jpg

The only pic of me that isn't like 5 years old. XD Taken early this year actually. If anyone's wondering about the certificate, it's the schools way of saying "good job for staying up for 3 days straight working"

Retired Forum Moderator

The only pic of me that isn't like 5 years old. XD Taken early this year actually. If anyone's wondering about the certificate, it's the schools way of saying "good job for staying up for 3 days straight working"

Yeah you kinda do look just a little sleep deprived.

the name's riley

Yeah you kinda do look just a little sleep deprived.

Just a little bit.

You mean the soulless, lifeless stare is only a little? darn. gotta work harder.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah, sorry for being unintentionally offensive there, just stay up an extra day or two.

the name's riley

Oh Alyxx.

2494928-4366946022-13682.jpg

Anyway, my friend got me after I passed out a week ago or so, so here's that:

20140416_152605_zpsdfacbb4a.jpg

And then here's one I just took where I'm not so inebriated (coincidentally with the same shirt)

20140416_152146_zpsf9bb7775.jpg?t=1397676123

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

damn u look good in that second pic

the name's riley

I pack my muffins with whey protein. 8-)

Thanks though :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time