RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Yea, it's earth. more specifically El Paso, Texas on a dirt road back from FTX operations. Basically a set up of practical scenarios so we learn how to do our job with actors and props. I had the role of Gate Guard and got to detain, interrogate, and arrest a Sergeant First Class acting like a terrorist smuggling bombs in his truck. pretty awesome when we do shit like that.

Looks awesome indeed. For a moment, I thought you're on a tour of duty there.

Watch me shoot the camera with a fat arrowhead

10891944_10202436757639614_800214030332130_n.jpg?oh=fc0f6954c9d92b23010fbebc6c7ccb14&oe=55EE808E&__gda__=1444529887_e22b7ede58792b81a2e558bcf92f3e7e

Welp, now what?

Sounds like fun!

Nice arrow, but why the vertically split bow?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That was a toy bow. It's from a rehearsal for a class play. It broke before we even started rehearsals.

Welp, now what?

5ea9b9e7ec.jpg

Hi.

Hello! :D

@Binky, that's cool! :D Must be fun chilling out with your mates. X3

Holy hell I hate realizing how many emoticons I use. It's like a drug, man. Don't do emoticons. That's the new life motto. It's addictive. It crushes your writing. It took me all my willpower to send my teacher a formal message without using an emoticon. XD

But anyway, on topic:

Everyone at school is apparently jealous that I'm able to wake up and simply have hair straighter than a straightener itself. XD In the photo, I give you a showcase of my hair 10 minutes after waking up, and my drafted forum post. Cause, why not. And technically... you're all in my photo, say hi to yourself. XP

sDA5Stpl.jpg

And again, BTG have fun finding:

- A box with a monkey on it

- A dotted tshirt

- A reflection

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

5ea9b9e7ec.jpg

Hi.

Hi back. *waves*

My band visited my home island of Arran yesterday to play our first gig in Scotland.

That's me on the left.

11539590_378418875686881_7449833736625247006_n.jpg?oh=189076b2aaa711c337deb3c2de9ea8b5&oe=56169038

Nice. Grats on your first gig there! Nice looking area too.

- A dotted tshirt

- A reflection

Top right corner of the pic.

Right next to your hair over the monitor.

Reflection of your phone screen on your monitor, can even see your lovely face in it. :)

5ea9b9e7ec.jpg

Hi.

Hello! :D

@Binky, that's cool! :D Must be fun chilling out with your mates. X3

Holy hell I hate realizing how many emoticons I use. It's like a drug, man. Don't do emoticons. That's the new life motto. It's addictive. It crushes your writing. It took me all my willpower to send my teacher a formal message without using an emoticon. XD

But anyway, on topic:

Everyone at school is apparently jealous that I'm able to wake up and simply have hair straighter than a straightener itself. XD In the photo, I give you a showcase of my hair 10 minutes after waking up, and my drafted forum post. Cause, why not. And technically... you're all in my photo, say hi to yourself. XP

sDA5Stpl.jpg

- A dotted tshirt

- A reflection

You look really cute! :D

Also,hello,me! :mrgreen:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

:D Why thank you!

Decided to post this pic from my recent nature photo-shoot. :3

http://i.imgur.com/LjLCesl.jpg

It's a giant camera!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

rmDeLpB.jpg

...Is that a portal to hell behind you? Rooms aren't normally lit by orangish-red light. :P What are you hiding?

-------

rmDeLpB.jpg

...Is that a portal to hell behind you? Rooms aren't normally lit by orangish-red light. :P What are you hiding?

Crap, i was found out!

Nah, the color of my room is called Goldspice, during the day it makes the room look pretty bright and lovely.

I notice a lot of people in this thread use low resolution/quality cameras for self pics... Not saying that's bad, but that's unfortunate. I really wish higher quality was far more common. Damn, now I'm getting depressed again.

I'll take a picture later with my new hat on.

Most of these are webcam or phone snaps with little or no preparation.

I have recently bought a 2nd hand Canon EOS 1100D, though I'll probably not use it for selfies. My Powershot SX10IS is better suited as the LCD screen can swivel to face forwards. It's not as good as my SLR (obviously), but 10MP is alright, if I can get the settings right.

----

Here's an oldie:

480761_263923590411236_360589695_n.jpg?oh=33a7210add388f4a5e4601d5b8e0f093&oe=56533D49

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I intentionally use low res when taking pictures of myself, why the fuck would you wanna see an ugly face like mine in high quality?

the name's riley

The only camera I have is the one on my phone

also this

I intentionally use low res when taking pictures of myself, why the fuck would you wanna see an ugly face like mine in high quality?