RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Looking dandy there. Congrats again btw!!!

Just mucking around with my laptop's camera before a webchat with some friends.

1429131277_Photoon7-19-15at1_56AM.thumb.jpg.053b59dfaa2e679428aa6889aedb914b.jpg

Welp, now what?

So I found an old picture of when my mom discovered the webcam on her macbook and I photobombed her FB profile pic.

10494764_888343031180601_2263934285844779443_n.jpg?oh=e116981886cb2da1110fbf74a304b07f&oe=5619DC86

Retired Forum Moderator

Omg just found another one. This must be several years old but it's probably the best picture of me there is right now. It was taken by my dad, an actual photographer so that's probably why. XD

301250_271640242850886_144713_n.jpg?oh=ac540c259cb3a483a5a18e1f1a1a25e2&oe=565C3D42

Hair is shorter in this than it is now. Now my hair would have gone well off the camera.

Retired Forum Moderator

Much higher quality image. I'm guessing 32+ megapixel.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not sure actually. It was taken like 4 years ago and he's since upgraded his camera. I just know it wasn't cheap. When we got it for him my mom said to him "this is an early christmas present, as well as your next 2 birthdays."

Retired Forum Moderator

lol

Sounds like it was in the $2000 range then. (4 years ago, that would've been around 40MP)

I joined a cult a couple of weeks back.

11201174_10205912185340282_8955876048917405441_n.jpg?oh=b582afb24fa288d99b274ac9b9d0a27a&oe=56180DC8

Congrats! ;) At least, you look fancy...

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I joined a cult a couple of weeks back.

11201174_10205912185340282_8955876048917405441_n.jpg?oh=b582afb24fa288d99b274ac9b9d0a27a&oe=56180DC8

Congrats! ;) At least, you look fancy...

Indeed... It's so unfortunate that this is the reality of modern education:

modern-education-summed-up.jpg

finland.jpeg

Rarity, you legit look like a friend of mine. X3 Look at this:

http://i.imgur.com/CJPx0Dz.png

Don't mind the terrible quality. It's literally a screencap of my Skype call. If you had darker and longer hair, bam, instant twins. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hey! Guys! :D Guess what I got! It's going to help me with my art SO MUCH.

It's one of those Sketchy Mannequin Doll things. XD I honestly don't know what they're called. But it's amazing.

And have me too cause why not. X3

Find:

- A bottle of Massage Oil

- A ring

- A glass cup

P19y82g.jpg

Hmm, not only do you look like my sister Joy, but she just got her own artist's mannequin for her last birthday... Veery suspicious if you ask me...

I'd quite like to have a detailed muscle-sculptured version similar to this:

one-sixth-synthetic-human-test-body-contemplating.jpg

Me. Just after Ash Wednesday Mass.

Me_AshWednesday.jpg

Dude, that is freakin' beautiful. Seriously, what you've done especially with that cross and T-shirt...

Unbelievable. Why don't I see that sort of thing more often? That's just Boss, man. The whole look... Boss.

What is Ash Wednesday Mass?

Rarity, you legit look like a friend of mine. X3 Look at this:

http://i.imgur.com/CJPx0Dz.png

Don't mind the terrible quality. It's literally a screencap of my Skype call. If you had darker and longer hair, bam, instant twins. XD

And he in turn looks like another friend of mine. XD

Kinda reminds me of E3 several years back when I ran into someone who looked so much like me we both did a double take at the same time. Only difference was his hair was frizzy instead of straight. Bout the same length though.

Retired Forum Moderator

What is Ash Wednesday Mass?

I'll answer that for BTG. It's how we start the Lenten season for Catholics

As for Rarity, I couldn't help but imagine you as Ross's young-looking, clean-shaven, lost twin brother. You almost have the look.

Welp, now what?

As for Rarity, I couldn't help but imagine you as Ross's young-looking, clean-shaven, lost twin brother. You almost have the look.

I think you're the second person to say something like that. XD I don't have his jaw or his eyes though. I think it's mostly just the hair that does it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Went up the mountains to see some snow!

Ended up befriending a wild crow.

http://i.imgur.com/2i3x58Eh.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Went up the mountains to see some snow!

Ended up befriending a wild crow.

http://i.imgur.com/2i3x58Eh.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvus_(genus)#Human_interaction

Bottom line in that section.

Also, you don't want to see the crows I used to deal with in South Dakota... They make hawks look like sparrows. (they are that big, and they're dumb too)

Goodness me! It's snowing where I live! :D That's incredible! Such a rare occurrence. Dog doesn't know what to do about it. XP

http://i.imgur.com/hhI5wT6h.jpg

Lick-it-off seems to be the way to go for him!

The crow was also making a really cute sound. X3 It wasn't a squawk. It was like... A cute squeak. Who knew they could be so adorable!

-------

Ravens and the smaller crows can have some very complex vocal patterns... It's quite interesting to listen to their vocabulary.