RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Oh, you looked like you were wearing a hijab there :lol:

I have to say - I tried long hair in my younger years... And ever since I believe - it is best reserved for girls... And for rockers who prefer to live in the late '70s :P

Regards

@Binky: Adorable! :D Seen you before but you're still adorable. XP I prefer you with short hair... That's just my opinion though. :P

OT: Mother decided to take this photo of me and my boyfriend randomly chilling (finally got a chance to do that!) Aaand... I am not photogenic at all... XD Bloody hell.

bV3XVg9l.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

D'aww, that's adorable. ^_^ He looks out of it though. I don't blame him. Also you sit like I do. XD

So I don't really have any pictures right now of me but I do have one of this real neat spider I found in my house if anyone want's to see. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

D'aww, that's adorable. ^_^ He looks out of it though. I don't blame him. Also you sit like I do. XD

So I don't really have any pictures right now of me but I do have one of this real neat spider I found in my house if anyone want's to see. :P

Is it one of those creepy tingly spiders or is it one that looks like a fly could crush it? If it's the latter, then lovely. If it's the former, I might cry myself to sleep tonight.

Aaand... I am not photogenic at all... XD Bloody hell.

bV3XVg9l.jpg

Fuck me! You call that adorableness not photogenic, Jeb?

Oh, just realised how it sounds - I didn't mean that literally, sorry... Or did I? Geez, I'm confused :lol:

Regards

Is it one of those creepy tingly spiders or is it one that looks like a fly could crush it? If it's the latter, then lovely. If it's the former, I might cry myself to sleep tonight.

Kinda in the middle. It's about an inch and a half(legspan included). Exciting for a garden spider by California standards. My camera's got a very high resolution so you can see all the details the eye can't catch. XD It's safe to say this is the first time I've found a spider adorable. It's an odd feeling.

Don't worry, I'll spoiler it. :P I just really like the pattern on it.

bKayo1a.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

Kinda in the middle. It's about an inch and a half(legspan included). Exciting for a garden spider by California standards. My camera's got a very high resolution so you can see all the details the eye can't catch. XD It's safe to say this is the first time I've found a spider adorable. It's an odd feeling.

Don't worry, I'll spoiler it. :P I just really like the pattern on it.

bKayo1a.jpg

Aww, that's kind of cool looking. I can't sleep. I was hoping you'd scare me! Kind of reminds me of a wolf spider for some reason. All I get around my area are daddy long legs and house spiders, from what I've seen.

Wolf spiders around here have large bodies. like the bulb on back is an inch itself. Then there's the aggression and nasty bite so if it was one I'd be less concerned about the picture and more concerned about getting it out of the house XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Wolf spiders around here have large bodies. like the bulb on back is an inch itself. Then there's the aggression and nasty bite so if it was one I'd be less concerned about the picture and more concerned about getting it out of the house XD

Riiight... I forgot about the side effects. Their bites are apparently pretty serious without treatment, right? Actually, I don't want to know. Apparently daddy long legs have poisonous bites but they are very very weak to humans. I have enough to worry about, and it's pretty much nothing! Also, my room is like a breeding ground for spiders somehow.

Aaand... I am not photogenic at all... XD Bloody hell.

bV3XVg9l.jpg

Fuck me! You call that adorableness not photogenic, Jeb?

Oh, just realised how it sounds - I didn't mean that literally, sorry... Or did I? Geez, I'm confused :lol:

Regards

*hugs the fuck out of you and pinches your ear, tugging at it and pulling your head to the side* Naughty! :D:lol:

But you've made an offer... XP Hmmm... :P I'll think about it~ ;) Can't back out of it now... Hehe.

And thank you~ <3

@Rarity: I remember finding a spider on my bathroom floor years ago and I kept it as a pet - wolf spider. Then I found out it had eggs on its back and I just wasn't ready for that. XD So I set it free.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Geez, my lady... I now realise perfectly well what I've got myself into! But... as you say. I've made the offer - I can't go back on it now, whichever way you choose. I'm yours, my dear...

:D

Regards

Thank you, Vappy~ <3 My little slave. :P Hehe.

-------

It's like, even online I'm that one person who keeps accidentally walking in on everybody at inopportune times. Wonder if that's significant...

Anywho, I finally managed to get an up-to-date picture of me today. Love the hair frizz on the strands too short to tie back lol.

z2UvSTA.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

And now to really fuck with people! :D

gHeYbvP.png

I have a fiancé and a slave. XP Hehe.

You know... being in this restaurant... I missed out on the fireworks. But I got something equally dazzling and beautiful anyway. :D I got my fix in one unexpected way. XP

-------

And now to really fuck with people! :D

gHeYbvP.png

I have a fiancé and a slave. XP Hehe.

You know... being in this restaurant... I missed out on the fireworks. But I got something equally dazzling and beautiful anyway. :D I got my fix in one unexpected way. XP

Bravo,Jeb!! Congratulations!! I knew it was gonna happen eventually!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude