RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

While Mistress was busy being betrothed Slave took some fireworks pictures for her...

zOYzjoF.jpg

aR8nhDH.jpg

fw8RSI5.jpg

0bnxI6z.jpg

Slave will await his Mistress in the dungeon...

Slave hopes Mistress said "yes", though?

:D

Regards

Long hair is the best ;)

I remember having long hair...

4487_1141998706670_2198171_n.jpg?oh=434769e2503c40947c99f620e3e634ce&oe=56FE0AA0

Now it's all short

11351352_10205535390200639_6957452780973140359_n.jpg?oh=b2a898a19fa7fc7558482df428f663b8&oe=57152C47

You seem very sad about having short hair haha

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

And now to really fuck with people! :D

gHeYbvP.png

I have a fiancé and a slave. XP Hehe.

You know... being in this restaurant... I missed out on the fireworks. But I got something equally dazzling and beautiful anyway. :D I got my fix in one unexpected way. XP

A very big congratulations to you both!

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Grats Jeb!!!

bKayo1a.jpg

That is actually a variant of Wolf Spider... Male. (females are the ones with the large rear) You can tell a Wolf Spider by looking at the eyes, and you got enough of them in the picture to accurately type it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well if it is then it's a VERY young one because it was significantly smaller than any wolf spider I've seen; male or female; and some of the proportions just don't match up(most notably the thin, long legs where the common wolf spider here has shorter, fatter legs). the closest scale I could give for it's size would be the cementing between the tiles which is about a third of a penny's size.

Idunno. I've been going through list after list of California Spiders, wolf and otherwise(all with picture reference), and nothing seems to quite match. I've sufficiently wigged myself out so i'm gonna settle for calling it an "Anomaly Spider"

Retired Forum Moderator

I had one in my apartment, same number of lost legs, looked almost identical, including size. It's a male Carolina Wolf Spider. (probably young, but not unusually so)

Wolf spiders are almost totally harmless to humans, though their bites can be mildly painful. (equivalent to a wasp or bee sting, but they would much rather run than attack) They do however keep a lot of pests out of your home, including actually harmful spiders. (they are notorious for keeping out brown recluse and black widows, usually without themselves dying)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

12539942_1517129638616752_943434681_n.jpg?oh=44ba2f9bf3553b46e1cb78a189cd81bb&oe=5697EDB7

Super low quality webcam image!

It's really cold here. The heating is on yet I can still see my breath in the air.

@DeWittleWincyWolfy: Neat! :D I love the hat thing. XP

xprdxWU.jpg

Snow is pretty fun... and the snow here is so different compared to the snow I get back in Australia... it's so much more finer and crispier! :D You can scoop it up and throw it all in the air. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

me and a blurry friend at our battalion's 100th anniversary ball. it was pretty cool. there were drinks, bitchin' food, a bagpipe and drums band, and some cool speeches. met our colonel. fun guy. (due to reasons made necessary by the guidelines and security of my job alterations have been made)

1759888535_meandblurrydude.thumb.png.85581128b7bf743b996f4926d434b6ff.png

@DeWittleWincyWolfy: Neat! :D I love the hat thing. XP

I have taken a liking to wearing it indoors a lot.

We had some snow here too for a couple of days but it's all gone. First time it has snowed for a few years though. Climate change is certainly fun.

Everything is so nice and peaceful until my house starts flooding again. So far... I can say goodbye to my backyard. Now I've said goodbye to my power, and maybe the front of my house soon. God damn, why do I have to live on a hill??

http://m.imgur.com/1bNxbUU,Ljjrrnf,eYPOr7O,ZJeVW3s

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I've lived in the USA (Atlanta, Georgia specifically) for my whole life. I've never felt like I belonged here, though. As far as my heritage, I'm a Euromutt (Irish-French-German) with quite a bit of Cherokee.

Cherokee? Jealous.

New month, new post.

Well sheeeit. It seems most of all the RL pictures of me here won't show up because "url signature expired".

Last time I link via Facebook then.

Well, ok, one more. Here's a shot of me from tonight's open mic. Enjoy it while it lasts!

12803288_1068531049835314_763492573760973572_n.jpg?oh=02315aac86a3fdabbde835f6b39dc77f&oe=575A32FE

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

See, that looks weird to me, mainly as I find the concept weird. But I realise that it's because I don't consider Britain to be on that level of 'exotic', and because it's my home, so I consider it the 'norm'. I guess it must be quite a culturally different thing in other parts of the world.

----

Man, I really did keep that beard for a year.

300615-l.jpg

300613-l.jpg

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@Binky: Yeah, never link by FB. X3 Facebook kills its own links all the time.

Also, don't know if 'cute' was what you were going for, but cute beard. XP You look so smug. Hehe.

@AP_Pastor: Don't even know what I'm looking at to be honest. :D But nice city.

-------