RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

So... yesterday... for two hours straight... X3 I cleaned out my cupboards, cleaned up the floor, moved all the furniture (all by myself, I am proud) and made my new and improved bedroom! I love it so much.

http://imgur.com/VOL3Qb2,YyDkDRJ,ERmnvUU#0

I have my little space where I can just swing my chair and be from piano to desk. XP And then I have a big space, in case I need to do other things? Not sure what that'd consist of. My bed is all nice and snugged up against the wall, and everything looks just so nice!

Now, here comes the challenge. :P

Spot the following:

White cord, dragon skull, green bag, Jinx logo, pairs of shoes.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm thinking the older one's on the right. I like the contrast between the two pictures, It's like a good/evil, or devil vs. angel thing.

Welp, now what?

Spot the following:

White cord, dragon skull, green bag, Jinx logo, pairs of shoes.

1. Is it on the bed? It's a rather grainy picture.

2. On the keyboard.

3. On bed, right edge of picture.

4. Could not locate, possibly because of the graininess of the picture.

5. Could not locate.

A few days ago I took a picture of myself with a mohawk, later I discovered several pictures of myself from about 3 years ago that I used for a school project and I had the EXACT SAME FACIAL EXPRESSION in both of them! So I did some editing and decided to make kind of a fake movie poster out of them!

[attachment=0]new10 .jpg[/attachment]

Very nice, though I think you went just a little too far on the contrast setting for the left side.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A few days ago I took a picture of myself with a mohawk, later I discovered several pictures of myself from about 3 years ago that I used for a school project and I had the EXACT SAME FACIAL EXPRESSION in both of them! So I did some editing and decided to make kind of a fake movie poster out of them!

[attachment=0]new10 .jpg[/attachment]

You are not a cat!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

You are not a cat!

I'm sorry, my human keeps walking over the keyboard and uploading pictures of itself, here's a real picture of me:

[attachment=0]rev4real .jpg[/attachment]

I knew it! :) Very pretty kitty and a nice hat :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

that is cute

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I have a picture of me wearing a shirt that has my friends Youtube logo on it....I have been supporting him since 2007.....

11893730_10152954350791513_3107787051320303453_o.jpg

I could post one from earlier this year where I was wearing a Tuxedo but that is for a different day

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

This just in... I had a spider in my entryway, and decided to get a good pic of her for you all to see!

Carolina%20Wolf%20Spider%20-%20Pueblo%20West%20Colorado%20-%20Aug%2018%202015.jpg~original

Yes that's 1 inch long legs, and a 3/4 inch body.

A Carolina Wolf Spider, almost completely harmless to humans, but it eats all the nasty stuff you don't want around. I caught her in a jar, and released her outside. :)

PS: I have mild to medium strength arachnophobia.

This just in... I had a spider in my entryway, and decided to get a good pic of her for you all to see!

Carolina%20Wolf%20Spider%20-%20Pueblo%20West%20Colorado%20-%20Aug%2018%202015.jpg~original

Yes that's 1 inch long legs, and a 3/4 inch body.

A Carolina Wolf Spider, almost completely harmless to humans, but it eats all the nasty stuff you don't want around. I caught her in a jar, and released her outside. :)

PS: I have mild to medium strength arachnophobia.

I have the same sort of thing when it comes to heights.....not easy for me to get rid of....just going up long ass escalators give me anxiety attacks

I have a milder form of height reprobate than you... If it isn't perfectly stable, I refuse to go on it. (escalators are no problem because I know their internals are built like a rock) Standard style ladders are particularly loathsome objects. Interestingly, I have no issues with planes, especially if I'm the pilot.

Talking about spiders...

I hate killing spiders. X3 They're so nice, and all they want to do is eat those annoying insects! So I never kill them. I found one on my leg a week ago, and I just kinda left it there. He wasn't bothering anyone. :3 Only a tiny fella anyway. The only time I'd want to keep away from a spider is the venomous ones. Ya know, red-backs, the ones that will make you end up in hospital. Even though I know they're not actively aggressive towards humans, it's safer to just stay away. Anyway! This is what I get for being so nice to them. :P

http://imgur.com/ohoMnc3,kwDQsXU

I don't actually know how this happened, but this is literally a 2+ metre web. I think... it must have been originally held up snug to the ceiling or the wall, and during my room-cleaning process, I must have detached one of the more important structures keeping it to the wall, and now it hangs above my bed. :3 It's rather majestic. Strangely beautiful. Graceful too. It has moments where it reacts to movement in the air, and the web will just sway back and forth so gracefully. It's really cool. And because it's so thick, my light is able to cast a shadow of it, and it makes it look like there's creepy shadow tendrils lurking on my walls. X3 Wicked.

The web is actually so big, I can't take a full photo of it. It runs from the corner of my room, to the wall on the other side. Dayum. These spiders are impressive. I'm thinking of being its personal carer. I see there's a twig stuck in it, somehow, don't even ask. I don't know how a twig got into my room in the first place. I want to get the twig out, but I dunno, it might be the spider's couch. X3 Better not. I also don't want to accidentally break it.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I have spider webs in my room too.But not too big.

For the most part,i leave spiders alone.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Talking about spiders...

Please marry me.

I'll think about it. XP

Look what I found! :D

http://i.imgur.com/SNUuy3O.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nIhEEfl.jpg

It's my adorable fluffy red dino thing. He's so cute!! He's actually a heat pack, and a little part of me dies every time I throw him into the microwave. XD

But ain't he so cute!? :D Squee!

-------

I need to get you some pics of the dino I got for my brother when he was still in the hospital after his accident... And the green velvet panther my Mom made a few years later...

Also, I'll be posing a collection of images grabbed from my trip to Philly, after I get back and crop/select them.