Share your feelings!

Currently feeling: Devious. Don't know why, I just am.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I am now fully recovered! After spending a day at home from school and playing Watch_Dogs on my laptop for the majority of the day, I'm feeling amazing! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Glad to hear it!

OT: Feeling decidedly mediocre.

Feeling: Kinda lonely. :I I wish I could talk to my guardian angel. X3 If those are a thing. That'd be cool if they were. Watching my every move, every single word I type and not judging me, protecting and worrying and caring about me. I'd be able to talk to my guardian angel but everyone would think I'm crazy cause I'd just be talking to thin air, hoping my angel is awake at the moment I talk. XD I dunno. I have weird thoughts.

"Hello guardian angel! You know who you are~"

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Feeling: Kinda lonely. :I I wish I could talk to my guardian angel. X3 If those are a thing. That'd be cool if they were. Watching my every move, every single word I type and not judging me, protecting and worrying and caring about me. I'd be able to talk to my guardian angel but everyone would think I'm crazy cause I'd just be talking to thin air, hoping my angel is awake at the moment I talk. XD I dunno. I have weird thoughts.

"Hello guardian angel! You know who you are~"

Hmmmm....it's gotta be someone who knows you personally and is your bestest best friend.I'm not really sure.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Of course. >w< Someone who knows my history, my ideas, hell, even my phone number. XD I dunno. Some person who's stalked me for a while, cause that's what guardian angels dooooo.

-------

About talking to thin air... I do that all the time, and interestingly enough, talking out loud to nobody has been linked to preventing Alzheimer's.

So go ahead and talk to your guardian angel. It's good for you!

:D Yay! I love my guardian angel. It's great. X3 I'm calling it an it cause my boyfriend might get jealous. It'll be the same as... loving my dog? I dunno. XDD That's a terrible example and I've probably offended a lot of people. X3 I mean, that's how I see it. No weird sexual love with thin air. Just... mutual caringness? X3 Sex with an angel would be awesome but also terrifying.

-------

:D Yay! I love my guardian angel. It's great. X3 I'm calling it an it cause my boyfriend might get jealous. It'll be the same as... loving my dog? I dunno. XDD That's a terrible example and I've probably offended a lot of people. X3 I mean, that's how I see it. No weird sexual love with thin air. Just... mutual caringness? X3 Sex with an angel would be awesome but also terrifying.

Indeed it would be,but it's worth it. ;)

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

On topic: Currently feeling... eh, angry really.

Frustrated, annoyed, all of the above. :\

EDIT: Now feeling even more pissed. And just... blurgh.

I got a big ache in my heart. :( It's not nice.

-------

Not-so-silently seething at the collective bad idea that ISP data caps are. There should be a law that states if an ISP thinks "Hey this is a good idea" then it's not a good idea and they need to try again. The American business plan "One step forward, Twenty steps backwards."

Retired Forum Moderator

Not-so-silently seething at the collective bad idea that ISP data caps are. There should be a law that states if an ISP thinks "Hey this is a good idea" then it's not a good idea and they need to try again. The American business plan "One step forward, Twenty steps backwards."

I know that feel... Fortunately I don't have it anymore. (unlimited data on everything here)

OT: Tired, yet not tired. My eyes are saying it's time for bed, but my mind is saying "but we had brunch only 9 hours ago".

The bad thing about having an Australian birthday, is that everyone is celebrating it AFTERWARDS cause basically everyone is hours behind in the world, never forward. X3

Although it gives me an excuse to celebrate two days. XD

-------

Hey, just use the number of days since your birth, and compare to the number of days in the intervening years, and then time it to the time zone in which you were born... (that's what I do)

Never realized just how much social interaction can tire me out till now. X3

Pheww... 8 hours of 5 friends over my place. No break. It's just always me trying to find stuff for all of us to do, that everyone wants to do.

Everyone had their own little interests and peeves. And I had to accommodate for everyone. @_@

I'm so tired now and it's legit only 7:30pm.

I have work tomorrow too... Blurghhh...

Now I know why I hate going out so much. XD Parents don't have to worry about me partying and getting drunk though. I hate it partying. X3 So much.

-------

Never realized just how much social interaction can tire me out till now. X3

Pheww... 8 hours of 5 friends over my place. No break. It's just always me trying to find stuff for all of us to do, that everyone wants to do.

Everyone had their own little interests and peeves. And I had to accommodate for everyone. @_@

I'm so tired now and it's legit only 7:30pm.

I have work tomorrow too... Blurghhh...

Now I know why I hate going out so much. XD Parents don't have to worry about me partying and getting drunk though. I hate it partying. X3 So much.

Go to sleep,Jeb. :)

Crowds and me don't go well together either, so I know your exhaustion Jeb. Just remember it when you next look towards hosting any gathering.

I'm more comfortable with hanging out with 3-4 people. Five's a crowd for me, more than ten and I'm out of place in the crowd.

OT: Feeling great...and bored at the same time. I finished my summer class with a high note, and i have a month of summer vacation left, with nothing much to do except hanging around in Steam among other things.

Welp, now what?