Share your feelings!

Feeling rather deflated. The project for my bass guitar just keeps getting more and more complicated the more I go through the planning.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Not getting enough caffeine in the coffee then. (theres a lot more in tea)

No clue where you got that, the whole reason I drink tea instead of coffee is because the amount of caffeine in coffee nauseates me.

I got that from the fact that 95% of people who make coffee brew it weak using auto-drip. If you're making it as strong as it can get however, then it is higher.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

For a positive note, I just beat Knight Artorias in a single try and I feel AWESOME. Like I am the GOD of Dark Souls. Now, give me half an hour, it'll humble me, but still. For the moment, AWESOME. Like, this is the best feeling any game can inspire, right here. This feeling is what people who actually have a hard time with this game play for.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Not getting enough caffeine in the coffee then. (theres a lot more in tea)

No clue where you got that, the whole reason I drink tea instead of coffee is because the amount of caffeine in coffee nauseates me.

I got that from the fact that 95% of people who make coffee brew it weak using auto-drip. If you're making it as strong as it can get however, then it is higher.

That's not coffee, that's ashtray water. Because it looks and tastes like it was brewed in an ashtray. COFFEE is not weaker than tea. :P or if it is then it's decaf. I was talking about something I either got from a Coffebean and I can tell you that it isn't weaker than tea. I like their coffee a lot but the caffeine overload leaves me feeling like practically like a drug overdose.

In regards to me making my own, I do not brew it weak. We grind the beans ourselves and use those paper filters in strainer cups for each cup of coffee.

OT: Slightly frustrated. Trying to beat Moon Lord in Terraria and of course something always goes wrong. I have the capacity to do it since I have some of the strongest weapons the game has to offer leading up to it but something always happens that costs me too mush life in a small window.

Retired Forum Moderator

A bit late, but good luck with that Rarity! :3

Currently feeling: Good! Sleepy, and tired though. Played TF2 today, had a lot of fun with that.

My sentry looks depressed though. http://i.imgur.com/LBYqHUx.jpg

It glitched and wouldn't stop looking down. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Looks like it wanted to be upgraded again.

"Pleeeaaaseee, just a few more hits. I reeeaaaaly want a rocket launcher"

We gotta play TF2 sometime, Jeb. When there's time.

OT: Feeling pretty okay. Still struggling with the licence tests in Gran Turismo though

Welp, now what?

Feeling kinda neutral.

Helped dismantle a flowerbed using a hammer drill, crowbar(!), and Pickaxe. Yay!

Trapped my hand in between two rocks and badly bruised my little and ring finger on left hand. Boo!

Britain got into Semi Final of Davis Cup. Yay!

Will find next week's gig tricky due to injured fingers. Boo!

Made more progress in TS:FP's challenges (aced the Monkey curling). Yay!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@AP_Pastor

We should! Probably on the weekend sometime perhaps.

@Binky

:P What a day! Full of surprises!

Currently feeling: Very productive. Got some of my IT course done, I've modelled, I've drawn, I've recorded music and I've written more of my story. Ah. It feels so good to let the creativeness just... gush out. X3 I'm a creative fountain. Wooosh.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

For some reason,I don't feel like myself these days.

Am I depressed? Don't know.

I should feel better with time.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Pretty good but slightly heat exhausted. That's what I get for running my PC in the summer in SoCal.

Edit: several hours later, I'm feeling really good. Can't even say why, just do. Huh.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hmm, it seems to me women are much better in general at staying positive headed compared to men.

(I'm not saying you're a woman, Rarity) Not sure what it is about guys that makes 'em so inadequate in this regard.

At least it seems this way from my experience, I've no idea if it's statistically true.

The reason women tend more so towards being positive than men, is because men don't need to have a positive mindset to do well. (at least that's how it seems to me)

I dunno about that... XD The more angry I am, the more kills I get in Team Fortress 2. And being angry isn't positive.

And... I know a lot of girls who struggle at being positive. X3 And most of my guy friends seem TOO positive at times. XD

-------

And the more angry I am the worse I do in games. Funny thing the human psychology.

Retired Forum Moderator

I woke up at 2am this morning. This would usually make me grumpy and upset! But nope, my boyfriend was here and I can't say I've ever really been happy at 2am before till now. X3

So currently feeling: Happy, relaxed, despite being at school. :P

-------

Feeling tired despite sleeping for 8 hours.

Its almost 4am in the morning.I slept from 8pm to 3am and I don't feel tired much.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

So, Binky, are you actually feelin' fine, or is this a nod to the writings spread all over the walls and ceilings in that scene?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.