Share your feelings!

I'm on windows 7 so no. I'm gonna try the clean installed drivers this weekend.

As for how I feel, super tired. I have no reason to be but I am.

Retired Forum Moderator

Feeling like the cat that ate the canary... Free $250 router just for being on T-mobile, and knowing what to say to the service rep.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Feeling alone in this world.....would really love to go to Mars or even be able to jump into a game would like Deus Ex: Human Revolution and work in Detroit at Sarif Industries as apart of their Security Team and help Adam Jensen

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Was staying up till 2am a good idea? Probably not. Especially on a night before school... But... Was it worth it? Yes. In fact, I've never been happier from 3 hours of sleep before. X3 Today's gonna be gooood. I don't even care if I have stuff due tomorrow.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Lately I've been on a...well not exactly a low, but I haven't been feeling terribly chipper.

I'm entirely sure why, but it could be anxiety over my immediate future: need to find a job, find a place to live in Newcastle, the uncertain future of my band, a reignited desire to move back to Glasgow because of said uncertainty, mixed with a feeling that I should move back home to Arran for a year to really help with the work needed done to both our current house and old house. Things just won't get done if I'm only there for a bit of summer each year.

But things'll straighten out. Just gotta keep going at it.

Also probable anxiety about Britain's political situation, but I don't need to go on about that.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

For the past few days I've been feeling rather significant depression. Can't find a job, don't have the money to move to somewhere that has jobs... I wish I could just fill my pack, and go out into the middle of some forest somewhere, and live off the land with no one bothering me about having to make money.

If you hear about someone running around stealing money from a bunch of different businesses, and then giving it all back later, it's probly me. (feels like something that would be more fun than sitting here intellectually dying for money)

go out into the middle of some forest somewhere, and live off the land

If you find yourself lost in the woods, fuck it, build a house. "Well, I was lost but now I live here! I have severely improved my predicament!" - Mitch Hedberg

On topic: Feeling good.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

go out into the middle of some forest somewhere, and live off the land

If you find yourself lost in the woods, fuck it, build a house. "Well, I was lost but now I live here! I have severely improved my predicament!" - Mitch Hedberg

That's the idea... But then I have to deal with the government assholes who get pissed because I didn't buy land that can't be purchased.

I wish I could just fill my pack, and go out into the middle of some forest somewhere, and live off the land with no one bothering me about having to make money.

If you hear about someone running around stealing money from a bunch of different businesses, and then giving it all back later, it's probly me. (feels like something that would be more fun than sitting here intellectually dying for money)

Oh how I want to do the same thing, although I'll have to move out of the country first.

Welp, now what?

Lets make it a team deal, all who want to do this come to Pueblo, CO and we'll do it together! Sounds like fun doesn't it. :)

Pueblo, Colorado? I think I wanna renew my passport and get my visa now. I've always wanted to go to Colorado, especially the Rockies.

Welp, now what?

Unfortunately, Pueblo is right in the sweet spot in between the mountains... It is technically a desert, unless it's a wet year. I know exactly where to go for the mountains though. There's even some guy that is building a castle up there.

http://www.bishopcastle.org/

Currently feeling... You tell me.

In the one month, my dad left, and my dog gets put down. All whilst having no internet for at least a week, having my schoolwork slowly pile up because of it, not able to call my boyfriend or talk to the people who care. I have to finish 5 assignments by next week, all whilst practicing for a performance on Saturday, creating an art project for some one on Saturday as well, all these other little things with it.

Now I'm just sitting at home whilst my mother goes to get my dog put down. I apologize for not posting as much as I normally do these past few days. I haven't been able to. Once my internet is back, I'll reply to a bunch of things. I've been reading and moderating, as I'm expected, just not posting, so sorry for that. Hope you're all having a good week though.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I'm really sorry,Jeb.Life is being WAY too rough to you now.I understand that.

Just know if you really want to talk about things you want to let out,we're here to listen to you.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Okay, so, I am REALLY happy. I just found out that my story I'm writing has now reached its target amount! :D

It is now officially classified as a Novella and this makes me so damn happy.

lJ2fWMw.png

40,000 words was the goal, and it amazes me knowing that I've hit at least 213,464 keys on this one page. And 82 A4 pages!? GOSH DAMN. It makes me feel soooo gooooood!! X3 I'm having a writer's orgasm. XD The story itself is about 5/6 way through, so there will be more words added! :D But gosh, I'm just so excited how far it's come. It's taken 5 months, working on it bit by bit, and gaaahh, just feeling so happy. X3

Also... thank you Zaraki. ^_^ Means a lot.

EDIT: Hush my mouth. It's not just a novella. o.O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_count#In_fiction

According to this, it's a full on novel! Fudge. That's impressive.

-------

Not good. Can't stand my mother right now.

If I don't post on here again in the next couple days, that means I have left my home, and am out wandering; looking for a decent place to set up camp for a few months.

This one page sums up my life's mood. Swings... Everywhere...

Currently feeling: Impatient... But I'm finally getting through the work load I have, so it's all starting to clear up for me! :D

-------

Just finished my class, and I feel: tired, angry, and a feeling like I wanna hate all my teachers and classmates.

Welp, now what?

In relation to my last post here, still not feeling too great in regards to my Mom, but I did decide to wait it out a bit longer. At least until after my 1-week trip to Philadelphia to see the Pope.

@AP_Pastor/BTG: Hope everything gets better for ya'll. ^_^

Feeling: Bored... but I'm not tired or hungry. X3 So there's that! Maybe I can waste my time a little before I go do some work.

-------