Share your feelings!

All three of you appear to be conflicted as all hell. XD Ya'll gonna be alright there, mates?

Feeling goooood. I love holidays. Time away from school. Ahh, so good. Oh, and I got a new bird! :D It's so gorgeous and pretty and feathery. Heh. Her name is Cinnamon. :D Will have to post some pictures later... but having a new pet is rather nice! The past few months have been the only months in my life where I've been completely pet-less. Not even any fish. XD So a new addition to the family like this is wonderful!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Currently feeling: Melancholy and slightly depressed.

Still.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

so lonely and bored as fuck. Not even bored, I have shits to do, I don't even have motivation anymore.

I feel like I'm going to be sick or something, I blame virus for making me feel upset.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

so lonely and bored as fuck. Not even bored, I have shits to do, I don't even have motivation anymore.

I feel like I'm going to be sick or something, I blame virus for making me feel upset.

Dude. You're an Extrovert on a forum. Are you gonna be okay? XD Do you need somebody to hold your Extrovert hand whilst you're here. :P

But in seriousness - do you have Steam or something, Skype maybe? X3 Don't want our forum members feeling lonely! :D

@BTG: Try sleeping. X3 Usually that helps fix up my weird as moods.

Feeling... Tired... Despite waking up at 11am. XD Dammit.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Awww its so nice of you. Meh I assume I only have some crisis caused by sickness.

Right now I feel so tired but.. Happy. I couldn't sleep last night, but finally I stopped vomiting allready. After whole night... I need some rest now. I really have mixed feelings atm about myself xD

that's good to hear! take a break and some rest man!

Slightly annoyed. I had a stomach flu for a week and just when I thought it was over it's showing signs of coming back. Ugh.

Retired Forum Moderator

Anxious I guess and not looking forward to work tomorrow. My boss just returned from medical leave and tomorrow will be the first time I've worked with her being there, so either things will be business as usual or her usual control-freak self will be in full gear and the team has been doing "everything wrong" since she left (which would be bull, the business has been going smoothly and succeeding just fine without her there and team morale I think was better with her stand-in).

I guess I have faith in people only so much as to expect them to act shitty all the time.

It feeeels like nothing in the world matters! Over the moon! Ecstatic in every way! Heart meltingly amazing... happy like it's not even 1am! So out of it but in such an amaaaazing way. Noooothing compares to this... not even winning a million dollars. Ahhh... soooo good! This is all I need... Thank you Universe for being so merciful and kind! You are wonderful! To share such a beautiful happy feeling with me! :D спасиба!

-------

Feeling sick, was yesterday, but am better-ish today. If this keeps up, I'll be completely unsick tomorrow.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

much better since last few days, but kind of low, idk keep questioning myself. How to be more confident about youself...

Every time I to the Artist thread I get the urge to want to make something but I never have the drive or motivation to actually do it.

It leaves me defeated and makes me wonder why I would even bother since I will always be ignored regardless of what I create.

It just makes me feel depressed because despite being good at it no one will ever acknowledge it.

no, don't give up man, art is not only about popularity, also don't let anyone tell you your art is bad, no matter on what level you are, you can get only better, if you want and if you want to improove, since if you don't like something in your drawing way, keep experimenting, keep it on, dont give up!

I never said it was about people saying it was bad, or it being not popular, or even about improving. I just want people to acknowledge it even exists.

So many times I would upload something and no one would pay it any attention. Anything would do, a "cool" or "nice" hell even if it was just someone only criticizing it without any praise. But no, I would rarely even get a glance.

People definitely look at your work! The forum is a great place to share art too, because EVERYONE is notified of the new post. People do acknowledge your work and like it! I certainly look at the work you post (whether it's here or DeviantArt or whatever!) - I might not necessarily say anything about it, doesn't mean I haven't seen it or recognized it. Doesn't help that you haven't posted anything artistic in a while now. :P Just a few gorgeous SFM renders (absolutely jealous). Give it a shot! :D

-------

Do you comment other people's art? or only expect them to comemnt you? because sometimes on the internet it works both ways, it doesnt always pays off, but it usually helps with building up relationship and how other people potraits you and your art. If you share and comment yourself about others, other should also comment you in return. Not everyone but some at laest.

Every time I go to the Artist thread I get the urge to want to make something but I never have the drive or motivation to actually do it.

It leaves me defeated and makes me wonder why I would even bother since I will always be ignored regardless of what I create.

It just makes me feel depressed because despite being good at it no one will ever acknowledge it.

I never said it was about people saying it was bad, or it being not popular, or even about improving. I just want people to acknowledge it even exists.

So many times I would upload something and no one would pay it any attention. Anything would do, a "cool" or "nice" hell even if it was just someone only criticizing it without any praise. But no, I would rarely even get a glance.

I'm the same way with my Youtube videos (especially my SFM ones).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA