Personality type thread

As far as Star Wars MBTI goes (I don't know of any tests related to it), I did manage to find this:

star-wars-mbti-chart_527809c33d88c.png

Palpatine doesn't stand a chance against the INFP army.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

XD Wow, that's awesome. Didn't realize it was that sort of thing.

But yes, this forum is one hell of an army. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

That's the one I was talking about :3 When I took it I got Obi Wan.

But he's INFJ. ...You know what happened to the LAST person that was an INFJ like me, right? *sharpens knife* Right? :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

That's the one I was talking about :3 When I took it I got Obi Wan.

But he's INFJ. ...You know what happened to the LAST person that was an INFJ like me, right? *sharpens knife* Right? :)

*insert Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference* I feel fine!!! :P

To be fair, Jeb is waaaay more prone to violence than INFJ's are supposed to be... hmmm... we might have a case of a wolfspider in bumblebee pantaloons here, folks.

:3 What? There's nothing wrong with me. *finishes reloading the rocket launcher* I'm fine!

XD But to be fair, I've never actually hit anyone in my life. I mean, I've slapped myself before. XP But I had two hours of sleep that day.

I just enjoy taking the piss out of people. XP

-------

I would rather have it use the other end to lay eggs in the same hole.

Kinky... I have to say the idea of humans being used as a host species is a fascinating concept. (and quite the turn on for many)

I remember taking a "BDSM" test recently. I guess this one is relevant to the topic.

My results: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=727208

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I dunno... Last time I used my body as a host species for anyone, I sneezed and coughed for a week, also had fever and a seriously sore throat. I didn't find anything particularly fascinating in that experience :D

@Jeb - we know you're fine. A Jedi won't use a rocket launcher in cold blood. A crude and indiscriminate tool. Yours is the lightsaber, an elegant weapon, for a more civilised age, Miss Kenobi. :D May the force be with you. :P

Regards

I SWEAR TO GOD I KNEW ALYX HAS "E" and "P" TYPE haha. Also read some old posts, Epsilon, I would never guess you are INTJ, also there are SO MANY introverts and thinkers/feelers here anyway. However It's a great how this community is still a mix of different personalities.

btw

I was into it about it for a while and I't really fun, along with my friends found out so many things that fits us. Even stereotypes for shits and giggles.

I'm proudly an ENTP, and I must say, it's how my mind usually *works*. I'm extroverted, dreamer but likes facts and thinking over emotional feeling. Also I don't give a shit about stuff. A good but also bad thing, but you decide. As I searched for other ENTP people or fictional characters I found out many characters, that I could relate to alot. It kind of gives you the impression of a mad scientist for some people, esspeccially those who are introverts.

entp+poster8.jpg

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Here's a list of famous people with the INFP personality... http://www.celebritytypes.com/infp.php

We're in good company, J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, and George Orwell are in our category!

INTP here... http://www.celebritytypes.com/intp.php

Lots of good company here as well.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey! Another Extrovert! OK, you gotta listen to me. They have cupcakes. Yes, yes, I know. But you have to stay strong! We already lost one, which depleted about 50% of our numbers.

Extroverts are fucking rare on forums since they go wild on parties.

Lol jk, such a stupid stereotype .-. Yet here I am, wasting time alone, would kill for good company but I can keep myself busy as well.

Omg check it out, it's so true it hurts haha:

tumblr_n8lenrPmkY1tgv6yso1_500.png

Extroverts are fucking rare on forums since they go wild on parties.

Lol jk, such a stupid stereotype .-. Yet here I am, wasting time alone, would kill for good company but I can keep myself busy as well.

Omg check it out, it's so true it hurts haha:

tumblr_n8lenrPmkY1tgv6yso1_500.png

Aw, but hey. A bunch of people on a forum is still kinda like a party, right? Although, I do find that I'm a lot more comfortable teaching person to person, as opposed to online. I always feel like I'm kinda flailing in a void when I don't have constant feedback via body language and such.

LOL internet.

\/ Not as bad as you think. :P It's legal. I promise.

3ZYPInQ.jpg

"Ohh! Wolfy! Don't stop!"

XD Have I made you uncomfortable yet?

I would rather have it use the other end to lay eggs in the same hole.

I remember taking a "BDSM" test recently. I guess this one is relevant to the topic.

lol i only just noticed this

just for shits and giggles

99% Bondage receiver

98% Submissive

97% Degradation receiver

93% Masochist

78% Experimentalist

60% Slave

the name's riley

I have no idea what this is... but...

Psychiatrist. Confidante. Friend. Clearly, this guy knows his stuff. Psychiatry, friendships. Peter’s good at getting to the heart of the matter in any conversation he has. He wears glasses, which means he’s smart and he looks like David Wain which means he’s a nerd which also means he’s smart.

INFJs are nerds too, but in a hippie sort of way. They love people and want to know what they’re thinking and more importantly- how they’re feeling. Because they’re feelers, you get it? Do you understand yet that the therapist or whatever he is likes people? Okay good.

"He wears glasses, which means he’s smart" XD Okay, as someone who wears glasses, I'm smart now.

-------

I think I never though of how infj people can be... interesting. I have a close infj friend and so far, I really can't imagine more warm, more nerdy and human person, but also hard to understand and overwhelm at times. I don't want to label ppl by the mbti, however there are still some things that you have in common if you have same personality.

I will allways be the emotionless bastard or idiot anyway.

I think I never though of how infj people can be... interesting. I have a close infj friend and so far, I really can't imagine more warm, more nerdy and human person, but also hard to understand and overwhelm at times. I don't want to label ppl by the mbti, however there are still some things that you have in common if you have same personality.

I will allways be the emotionless bastard or idiot anyway.

"hard to understand and overwhelm at times" Mate, not even I can figure out myself sometimes. XD I have random skits where I'm a bundle of emotions and I end up breaking down and going; "WTF AM I FEELING!?" And usually I need someone else to snap me out of it. X3 That could just be me though.

-------

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.