What's your name about?

And the topics are merged. Had to do a manual search though.

Well, dammit, now I have two contradictory answers for what my username means.

18798690.jpg

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I suppose I'll post my old username meaning now that I have it again.

I originally made this name to be confusing. I believe username, on another forum I previously went on, was used to refer to a certain member without naming him/her, for use as an example, or just trying to express something without the other person knowing, so they wouldn't express something back.

Also known as "Username"

I'll explain bolth of my names. First I was Felix, shortly after I wached all the Freemans mind episodes yet made I wached some of the other minds out there, one of witch was felixs mind. Now that show was ok at best but the name Felix stayed with me, is was short and easy the remember but also different enuff to stand out. So when I made an account here I thought "what the hell" and made it my name.

Then there is the name I have now, from the very beginning of it's most resent incarnation I have LOVED Doctor Who to the point when I started to think like the doctor. So when I sew him in pony form I started to vomit rainbows. Then with the help of some mods I changed my name and got this avitar.

non-euclidean fuck machine