What's your name about?

What does your username mean or how did you think of it?

Mine is easy: My last name is Kirkeng. And since i keep accidentally writing Kirkreng instead of Kirkeng, i decided to stick with it. Also the last part(kreng) means bitch in dutch xD.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My full name is . I was tempted to use an HL-related username, but I've been using jempm55 for nearly a decade now.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Bjossi is my real life nickname, except o should be ö, I only write o to give the foreigners an easier time.

My first name is Björn.

My name kind of almost seems it may sound like something that means "God damn it" in portuguese.

I was out of ideas.

Bjossi is my real life nickname, except o should be ö, I only write o to give the foreigners an easier time.

My first name is Björn.

how would you pronounce it?

My first name is Björn.

Hey, my fathers brother's name is Björn

He is mentally challenged

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I am legally blind (But not completely, I can still play games.). This name must be cursed or something.

'j' in Icelandic pronounces pretty much like 'y' in English.

'ö' in Icelandic sounds like the 'u' in words like 'up' or 'ugly'.

'r' is very harsh in Icelandic. You have to "scroll" it.

That is all you need to know I think.

And I am legally blind (But not completely, I can still play games.). This name must be cursed or something.

So that's like "Byussi"?

EEDOBABA originated as my save game name in Katamari Damacy around 2004, 2005. I was just typing in nonsense. It became my goto username.

My 'full name' is Spog Zallagi, a nickname I was given in high school by some friends; His Spogness is a reference to a scene in the movie 'The Big Lebowski'. Spog Zallagi is quite an exclusive name amongst the internet it seems; if you were to Google it you'd be safe assuming most of the posts I made on various sites are mine (but as allot of them are from years ago, expect to see noobery of my younger years).

My 'full name' is Spog Zallagi, a nickname I was given in high school by some friends; His Spogness is a reference to a scene in the movie 'The Big Lebowski'. Spog Zallagi is quite an exclusive name amongst the internet it seems; if you were to Google it you'd be safe assuming most of the posts I made on various sites are mine (but as allot of them are from years ago, expect to see noobery of my younger years).

Your sig's kinda too big

BTGbullseye

BTG = BobTheGreat = My main character name from World of Warcraft. Bob is the shortening of my real name, (Robert) and "The Great" was just to sound kinda interesting...

Bullseye = I've always been a good shot in both real life, and as a sniper in games... It fits.

Put 'em together... Simple.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

When I pronounce the Icelandic "ö," I round my lips while making a sound similar to the "er" in English.

I made my name Ian, because that is my name. Also, it is short.