The Duke Nukem Forever thread

Also, guys. Please take note of how Adam Fletcher is still holding onto one more card after putting the Demo Date on there. He and Joe Siegler have been hinting at a "surprise" on the Gearbox forums...and they said the demo date wasn't it. My guess? The game comes out for everyone on the 10th.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I do find it weird that the US release date would be a few days later than the international one. It's usually the other way around. Maybe we'll get lucky.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

So I just found out for any folks here who are talented, Gearbox is hiring., check out their website, all kinds of jobs.

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/

EDIT: LOL Nvm, 5 years game dev experience required.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Noticed the card too, betcha a dime to a nickel that it's the 7th.

I think retail games always come out internationally on fridays, but in America it's next to always a Tuesday.

Then there's Steam. But, y'know.

Also, note that Randy said the game is already in the certification process. Anyone know how long that takes? And that 2nd sign looks suspiciously the same size as the original "Release Date change" sign...I want that surprise.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Notice how the guy running the show (not Randy, the narrator guy) called the holoduke a new item? Did he even play 3D?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I am loving the way DNF looks. I never played DN3D past maybe the first level so everything is new to me.

I love inhaling rare metals. Nothing like fresh gold in the morning to make my eyes water and my organs fail.

Seeing the Battlelord again was a big rush for me.

I like the idea of shrinking enemies, but not shrinking Duke. . .