Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

And people wonder why I waited until, like, 2, 3 weeks ago to make an account.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I mean, you DID spam. XD You were putting shit in my comment sections on my deviations, mate. >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

You post one jpeg. . .

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

You can't get banned if you, like me, have an inactive account.

K0KPgis.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You can't get banned if you, like me, have an inactive account.

K0KPgis.jpg

XD Omfg

@Prose: To be fair though, some of the stuff you posted on your account wasn't exactly the best place for it. A racist joke or making vent art specifically targeted towards the community on your first week of being a deviant is a sure way to alert the moderators. XD Anyway, this is all going slightly off-topic now so how about we put it back on topic. lol

I made a bunch of random creatures and stuff, mainly so I have a few references I can use for my comic series.

Sketch Dump #4

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Ah well, I knew I wouldn't fit in anyway.

Back to the topic, I drew a parrot.

8pzxFjbl.png

So, I'm a huge Digimon fan, and I decided to create my own Digimon. It's cat themed/based. I already have the names of each evolution down, and I decided to draw my partner. Starting with In-Training form. For those curious, the names are Purrmon (Baby), Tabbymon (In-Training), Nekomon (Rookie), Lionessmon (Champion), Tigressmon (Ultimate), and Bastetmon (Mega). Here's Tabbymon, which I'm still working on, so expect changes.

Tabbymon.png

Obviously, I still need to work on the eyes, and I plan on changing the color, and add shading.

So, I'm a huge Digimon fan, and I decided to create my own Digimon. It's cat themed/based. I already have the names of each evolution down, and I decided to draw my partner. Starting with In-Training form. For those curious, the names are Purrmon (Baby), Tabbymon (In-Training), Nekomon (Rookie), Lionessmon (Champion), Tigressmon (Ultimate), and Bastetmon (Mega). Here's Tabbymon, which I'm still working on, so expect changes.

Tabbymon.png

Obviously, I still need to work on the eyes, and I plan on changing the color, and add shading.

It's not actually that bad. I thought it could have used some work at first, but now that I have more context in the Digimon series I can say that making it a spheroid wasn't just you sucking. It's a 4.75/10 for me. Could use better lines.

Here's an improved version, still working on Rookie form though, should be finished soon.

Tabbymon.png

In fact, here's Nekomon:

Nekomon.png

I honestly don't know what to do for the Champion form, Lionessmon. I will do scaling when I have all forms down.

Not really my art but nevertheless so awesome that I have to share it.

dark_souls___berserk__chosen_undead_and_guts_by_menaslg-daww3wp.jpg

Artist:MenasLG

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

@Psychotic: :) They're very nice.

@Zaraki: Wow. They're good! But also, remember to provide the source. ^-^

Dark Souls / Berserk: Chosen Undead and Guts

It's just a friendly thing you can do for artists.

OT: More art!

SPEED-DRAWING | Chapter 1-5 OC Characters

reference_sheet___misery_rilewood_by_jeb_cc-db24o9i.png

height_differences_by_jeb_cc-db3kae9.png

transformation_chapter_end__ch4p20__by_jeb_cc-db4731m.png

-------

X54yGiu.png

I guess this also counts as what I'm doing right now. It's really early and the textures suck, but the model's mostly there, except for the face and skeleton.

Also, Jeb, I like how she looks, but wow her name sure is bright and happy ain't it?

^ It's very cute. But why the fuck are you using Windows XP? XD

And lol yeah, her name... she's kind of an asshole but that's okay.

And on the topic of her, more art!

Mutual Destination (CH5P2)

And more stuff...

commission___ubercatsr___lesana_and_vladimir_by_jeb_cc-db4mgg1.png

-------

^ It's very cute. But why the fuck are you using Windows XP? XD

You know, funny story about that. . .

And lol yeah, her name... she's kind of an asshole but that's okay.

That sounds like she could be a cool friend, to me at least.

@Psychotic: Already commented on this but I still really like it. :D SFM is so cool.

OT: Not going to put my own art here for once. XD

I commissioned a few people cause it's pretty cool seeing my characters in other peoples' art styles.

And I lied, here, have a gif. XD

sketch_animation_practice__gif__by_jeb_cc-db5ede5.gif

I need to practice animation a bit...

-------

Have you ever thought "I want to see the face behind that deep, lustful, whiny 12 year old girl voice again"? Well here I am, in all my watery colours.

1492636137.curofbadenoch_meatspacecob.png

Have you ever thought "I want to see the face behind that deep, lustful, whiny 12 year old girl voice again"? Well here I am, in all my watery colours.

1492636137.curofbadenoch_meatspacecob.png

You might want to fix that link or something