Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

depression_by_jeb_cc-daeup7u.png

Some vent art. Satisfying.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

personal_modes_of_transportation_by_jeb_cc-dagaqq0.png

Too cuuuuute <3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

NUtv2TA.jpg

Sorry if the quality is worse. I couldn't find a table good enough and private enough to draw so I had to draw on the bed.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Art dump.

intermission_ii_by_jeb_cc-dak1079.png

karmylah_by_jeb_cc-dak5jd1.png

the_nova_protagonists__speed_draw__by_jeb_cc-dagj2dj.png

-------

Hey Jeb I have a request/challenge for you if you're interested. Based on what you know of me from my posts on these forums I'd like you to draw me an avatar in that art style you do. To give you an idea for the character he's well intentioned, humble, polite and doesn't take anything seriously. But he also can be overly intellectual, smug, stubborn and a bit of edgelord at times. From theses traits alone I'd like to see what you come up with and I'll wear it as my avatar. It's only if you want to and if you're busy with other things I understand.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Hey Jeb I have a request/challenge for you if you're interested. Based on what you know of me from my posts on these forums I'd like you to draw me an avatar in that art style you do. To give you an idea for the character he's well intentioned, humble, polite and doesn't take anything seriously. But he also can be overly intellectual, smug, stubborn and a bit of edgelord at times. From theses traits alone I'd like to see what you come up with and I'll wear it as my avatar. It's only if you want to and if you're busy with other things I understand.

Oh man. Fucking bring it. I'm way onto this. XD For a character though, I'm feeling the urge to give him a mask. So if you don't hate masks, then I'm totally doing this. I'm bored as FUCK.

-------

Oh man. Fucking bring it. I'm way onto this. XD For a character though, I'm feeling the urge to give him a mask. So if you don't hate masks, then I'm totally doing this. I'm bored as FUCK.

Oh no, please by all means go full Reaper on him. :D

thumb-350-704934.jpg

Alright, if you don't like this, at least I do. XD I LOVE this actually, holy crap. He's adorable.

xpEPDhu.png

I don't even know WHAT he is. XD But I like him. I made the waist-up image kinda small because it sizes down more nicely for an avatar, so.

fg1pDhU.png

You can do whatever you want to these. XP Use them or not, I'm uploading this to my DA, it's too good. XD

-------

Alright, if you don't like this, at least I do. XD I LOVE this actually, holy crap. He's adorable.

xpEPDhu.png

I don't even know WHAT he is. XD But I like him. I made the waist-up image kinda small because it sizes down more nicely for an avatar, so.

fg1pDhU.png

You can do whatever you want to these. XP Use them or not, I'm uploading this to my DA, it's too good. XD

Jeb, he's perfect, I completely dig the look. Thank you so much. He could be a potential antihero/villain in your comic too.

Well how do I look?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Jeb, he's perfect, I completely dig the look. Thank you so much. He could be a potential antihero/villain in your comic too.

Arrggh, he is perfect. XD I'm getting too excited. And cheers, I really would like to use him for other things. :D Really glad you like it.

And you look wonderful. :P

-------

Oooh! Oooh! Me next! Do me! Draw me a psychotic ninja.

XD After I finish other things I wanna draw. I'm drawing some weird comic idea, then I gotta draw my sister an avatar for her DA, and then I can do your thing. XP That does remind me though...

My Guildie asked me to draw something for him for his Discord avatar a little while ago, and I asked;

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Uhh, I don't know. I can't really make decisions like this."

"...Okay."

And I made this as a joke.

Wd5aTj6.png

But he's been using it for his avatar ever since. XD

-------

Sweet! I got a friend of mine who is a great artist to draw my avatar. I originally suggested it as a joke, but she actually did it and it looks pretty amazing. I will upload pictures as soon as I can!

XD Wow. I'm still waiting on those pictures dammit, Mr.KittyCat.

But time for another art dump!

personality_colour_wheel_by_jeb_cc-dal4v5d.png

mere_bread_thief_by_jeb_cc-dali9c9.jpg

attack_and_defense___traditional_art_collaboration_by_jeb_cc-dalhvmv.jpg

^ This was a collab with me and my classmate. :)

-------

Mmm... so nice you've decided to finish that dragon work :D I liked the first sketch back when you started and I really like the end result! Also how your dragon looks so female to me and his one is equally undoubtely male :-) Your drawing styles are different here but mix so well together in this drawing. Mmmm... so nice!

Geez, that hapless guy... he looks so astonished and terrified, hehe... No doubt frantically questioning his luck for trying to steel something in front of the Lady Law, who is also a war veteran, geez :lol: I love the dynamic of the poses and expressions - both in the dragons and the thief pictures.

And, yeah... the colour wheel is just a thing of pure beauty. The colours and the patterns and even the textures - I like it all. But - also the way you've done the shading and shadows... This joins my favourite abstract pieces - together with those fractals you've done a while ago :D

Regards

:D Thank you, Vappy. It helps that we both kinda have this cartoonish style. It's very cute. XP

Another art dump:

cover_wallpaper___zenith_by_jeb_cc-dam9tl8.png

purr__by_jeb_cc-damtb2q.png

mixed_identity_by_jeb_cc-daog4fe.png

ready___fanart_by_jeb_cc-dansp2j.jpg

higherveil_castle__ch3p1__by_jeb_cc-daojxmc.png

-------

Who's the person with red and blue streaks in his/her hair? I like the way he/she looks.

BTW you don't happen to need a writer, do you Jeb?

The person is someone I just kinda randomly made up on the spot. I wanted to make a character that represented my own inner thoughts, so this came up. XD I tend to have moments where I don't know what the hell I want or know what I'm doing, and at the same time I lose my personality somehow and tend to do things very unpredictably. Just take the character as someone with split personality or something. :P Can't really decide what they're doing, who they are, what they want. They just deal with whatever personality their brain gives them. I'm calling it 'Split' for now. XD Seems to be the most fitting thing.

And as for writer, not sure what you mean. You mean like, script writer for the comic or something?

-------

Yeah I meant a script writer, since I do a lot of writing with my essays I figured I might be able to give you a hand.