Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

Hey guys, guess which character I really really like...

happy_birthday_lyle___and_the_comic___by_jeb_cc-daxepxe.png

Just did a quick sketch of the dude in this drawing, just to see if I could. I'd say took about a minute. Guess what was the hardest/my weakness.

IMG_0547.jpg

Did you just draw my darling little OC in your fucking Death Note book? XDD Fucker.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hey guys, guess which character I really really like...

happy_birthday_lyle___and_the_comic___by_jeb_cc-daxepxe.png

Just did a quick sketch of the dude in this drawing, just to see if I could. I'd say took about a minute. Guess what was the hardest/my weakness.

IMG_0547.jpg

That's exactly why I don't like drawing in pens.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

So I'm considering opening a deviantART account b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ because I don't want to spam the thread. Should I, or should I just keep to posting on here?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

So I'm considering opening a deviantART account b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ because I don't want to spam the thread. Should I, or should I just keep to posting on here?

YESSS, make a DeviantArt account so I can stalk you. XD Nah it'll be great. And showing art to the public feels very rewarding. :D Do it!!!!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

sick_day_by_longliveprose-db025h1.png

What do you guys think of this? Good? Bad? Shouldn't have used colour?

I like the style! The text is a bit difficult to read though.

I'll probably just type it out next time.

You don't have to type it out, just make it readable. Like, not too small, not too thin, not too thick. And fill up the entire bubble with the text instead of leaving gaps. :) That's my tip.

OT: Finished this animation a little earlier on, it's for that MAP I'm taking part in. :) I'm quite satisfied with it.

6XPmVrjJaS0

-------

OT: Finished this animation a little earlier on, it's for that MAP I'm taking part in. :) I'm quite satisfied with it.

6XPmVrjJaS0

hqdefault.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You don't have to type it out, just make it readable. Like, not too small, not too thin, not too thick. And fill up the entire bubble with the text instead of leaving gaps. :) That's my tip.

6XPmVrjJaS0

thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

:D Thank youuuu~

But wait, did someone ask for another art dump? :o NO? Well fuck you. XD Have some art.

shades_of_blue_by_jeb_cc-dayrmij.png

happy_valentine_s_to_the_single_people__by_jeb_cc-dayzobv.png

random_practice__1__greeny__by_jeb_cc-dazp140.png

Aaaand for my most recent and probably will be another one of my all-time favourites...

easing_in_by_jeb_cc-db0fjec.png

XD Steamy...

-------

I like them. The first one looks really good especially, I like dragons.

Not posting my own art for once. XP I'm just gonna share this lady's art. I commissioned her to draw Lyle, she is an amazing artist.

commission_jeb_3_by_mtfoxx3-db1h2as.png

Her style is gorgeous. :o

http://mtfoxx3.deviantart.com/ For anyone who likes this kinda style too. ^-^

-------

Not posting my own art for once. XP I'm just gonna share this lady's art. I commissioned her to draw Lyle, she is an amazing artist.

In this style, he looks like he could fit in A Goofy Movie/the Goofy 'verse. His left hand looks upside down, at least to me.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Her style is similar to Vivian Medrano from what I can tell

the name's riley

9IDol8vYsHk

-------

9IDol8vYsHk

LOL

It's just an observation, the styles really are very similar

the name's riley

So today I'm trying something different:

trying at all.

today_i_decided_to_try_something_new_by_longliveprose-db1rbk7.png

ruserious.png.7bb072a57036ddbfd6f6cdbff9d3b046.png