Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

Well, I would. But I have a good portion of my story already planned out and everything. XD Planning and writing stuff for my comic is like... a past-time for me. But thank you for the offer. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Here's a couple I just did yesterday.

A self portrait. It's not the best.

w6bds86.png

City skyline based on a photograph of New York in 1960.

u2trqny.png

And a train ride into the city with a rabbit.

HVZPe2H.png

L&NER J1, but in colour and with an admittedly obnoxious fucking colour split effect.

ojPVRGD.png

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Aww, those are so cool Prose! And the bunny is so cute! >w<

Do you have a DeviantArt profile? I wanna follow it. >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I don't, Jeb. Personally, I don't like deviantART. I don't usually publish my drawings, because let's face it all these are are drawings where I've run off with the watercolour tool. The only method I have to publish these are posting them on forums through Imgur, so you're seeing things few others have. Kind of like Test Drive 3, but, you know, not as good.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Oh okay. :) Fair enough. Well if you have more, you should post it here. ^-^ I like art!

-------

Tennessee drive in, 1961.

VbE0XGN.png

With colour bleach:

E9QzZK1.png

This image was pretty fun but time consuming to do. A lot of time went into deciding what car to use or what colour would look right.

The cars' bases, in order: 1932 Ford Model B, 1956 Packard Executive, 1950 Ford F-3.

The subject is a couple of teens on a Wednesday night watching a movie together. They just got out of school maybe an hour ago and wanted to see the new Elvis Presley movie.

Hello watercolour my old friend

xPmVuWQ.jpg

These are really cool. :D I love walking talking fluffy people.

Apparently all I've been doing lately is drawing comic pages... So I don't have that much to share that would make sense to anyone who reads this. XD

sketch_dump_by_jeb_cc-daqabrh.png

the_objective__ch3p6__by_jeb_cc-darhjfe.png

defense__ch3p8__by_jeb_cc-darzq7i.png

-------

@Longlivepurpose -

"And the vision that was planted in my brain

Still remains"

:-) Nice painting!

@Jeb - there is never enough of your comic for me :D The way you are playing with lighting in that castle is amazing... And the characters... Especially Lyle :-) I am thinking more and more - when you have enough pages done - to do a private print run of your comic. I just can't wait to hold it in my hands <3

Regards

:P Thank you Vappy, you're too nice.

And now for infinite fish:

_gif__infinite_fish__by_jeb_cc-daw5lj8.gif

-------

Who's the new avatar Jeb? She's pretty hot I must say.

XP She's just another character of mine. :P Or I like to call her the crazy witch lady.

Intermission III (P41)

And thanks~

-------

Hey guys, guess which character I really really like...

happy_birthday_lyle___and_the_comic___by_jeb_cc-daxepxe.png

reference_sheet___lyle_svannish_by_jeb_cc-dawzr3k.png

http://i.imgur.com/GRlloMd.jpg

Figured it out yet? XD

-------

reference_sheet___lyle_svannish_by_jeb_cc-dawzr3k.png

http://i.imgur.com/GRlloMd.jpg

Figured it out yet? XD

"male"

had me fooled.

Yeah, me too.

Still, I like him. In another universe where I was a bit more forward with my emotions, I would have called him cute.

Too bad we're not in that one.

XDD Gosh dammit.

Very related:

-------

>My face when I post in the wrong topic

HkpOxbH.png

>My face when I post in the wrong topic

HkpOxbH.png

My face when someone calls me by my sister's name. It happens often... XD

-------

Just did a quick sketch of the dude in this drawing, just to see if I could. I'd say took about a minute. Guess what was the hardest/my weakness.

IMG_0547.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA