Sottotitoli in Italiano

Salve a tutti (tutti voi uno)! Mi sono messo a sottotitolare Freeman's Mind per divertimento, in questi mesi. Attualmente ho scritto i sottotitoli dei primi 10 episodi (più 10,5)

Ecco i sottotitoli per i primi tre episodi:

------------------------------

Hello everyone (all one of you)! I've been subbing Freeman's Mind for fun in these months. I've currently written subtitles for the first 10 episodes (plus 10,5).

Here's the subs for the first three episodes:

freeman_s_mind_episode_3.srt

freeman_s_mind_episode_2.srt

freeman_s_mind_episode_1.srt

Arieccomi con altri tre episodi (10, 10.5 e 11). D'ora in poi sarò in pari, quindi i sottotitoli usciranno ancora più a rilento. :P

MODIFICA 17/06/2017: Ho caricato un file incompleto al posto dell'episodio 11. Il file corretto si trova nel post successivo.

A-Here I am with three other episodes (10, 10.5 and 11). From now on I'll be out of already-done subs, therefore I'll be even slower. :P

EDIT 06/17/2017: I uploaded an incomplete file instead of episode 11. The correct file is in the next post.

freeman_s_mind_episode_10_5.srt

freeman_s_mind_episode_10.srt

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Sto avendo un SACCO di impegni in questo periodo, ma sto ancora lavorando su questo progetto. Ora sto scrivendo i sottotitoli dell'episodio 13. "QUESTA E' LA PEGGIORE OPERAZIONE DI SALVATAGGIO DELLA STORIA!".

Comunque, mi sono accorto di aver caricato per errore l'episodio 12 incompleto al posto dell'episodio 11. Perciò, eccovi le versioni corrette e complete!

I'm having a LOT of appointments in this period, but I'm still working on this project. Right now I'm writing the subtitles of episode 13. "THIS IS THE WORST RESCUE OPERATION IN HISTORY!".

Anyway, I noticed that I accidentally uploaded an incomplete episode 12 instead of episode 11. Therefore, here's the correct, complete versions!

freeman_s_mind_episode_11.srt

freeman_s_mind_episode_12.srt

Greetings. I am finally catching up on my backlog (again).

So far, I'm going through all these and I want to thank you for them! Once I check them, they will be included in the Compendium and sent to be uploaded to the official YouTube videos. However, there's one thing I want to mention going forward.

In the subtitles, you have Text in them. Could you perhaps remove these tags from future submissions? I don't know if YouTube will accept these kinds of tags so let's keep them without the tags. Unless I'm completely wrong, of course.

Hi! Please take note that I wrote these subtitles assuming that they were to be used with the downloaded versions of FM, not the Youtube versions.

As far as I can read in the Youtube help page, Youtube doesn't recognize ANY of the .srt formatting tags (like color, italics, etc.).

HOWEVER. The .smi and .sami formats do support pretty much all the formatting I use - bold, italic, underlined, AND color. So I could quickly convert all the .srt files I've done so far in .sami versions and you could upload those to Youtube.

If you'd like, you can provide both the .smi/.sami and .srt files to the forum if you want to use the color tags. I should be able to relatively quickly strip out the color tags from the SRTs you've already submitted. I'm thinking for the future submissions. Thank you, however, for all the work you've done so far! I'll get to them ASAP.

Danielsangeo ha fatto notare che i sottotitoli che ho fatto finora (formato .srt) hanno un tipo di formattazione che non è riconosciuto da Youtube. Quindi, per facilitargli/le la vita e mantenere tutti gli effetti grafici anche nella versione sul tubo, ho deciso di caricare i sottotitoli compilati finora in formato .smi, che può essere accettato da Youtube mantenendone la formattazione.

Danielsangeo pointed out that the subtitles that I did so far (.srt format) have a kind of formatting that is not recognized by Youtube. Therefore, to ease his/her/their life and keep all the graphics effects in the 2tube version too, I decided to upload the subtitles completed so far in .smi format, that can be accepted by Youtube while keeping the formatting.

SAMI (Youtube) versions.rar

Thank you, BIRB! I have stripped out the tags from the previously uploaded files, uploaded them to the Compendium, and sent them off to be added to the official YouTube account. I hope to see every video translated into Italian! :D

Arieccomi con i sottotitoli dell'episodio 13! Un bell'episodio. E, come danielsangeo ha richiesto, in due versioni - .srt e .smi* (per Youtube)!

(*: E' compresso perché il forum crede che ".smi" sia un tipo di virus. Figurati.)

A-here I am again with the subtitles for Episode 13! A good episode. And, like danielsangeo requested, in two versions - .srt e .smi* (for Youtube)!

(*: Is compressed because the forum believes that ".smi" is a kind of virus. Figures.)

freeman_s_mind_episode_13.rar

freeman_s_mind_episode_13.srt

Ecco l'episodio 14. Cosa strana: ora che ho un lavoro un po' più "lavoro", lavoro sui sottotitoli con delle scadenze un po' più regolari.

Here's episode 14. Funny thing: now that I have a job that's a bit more "job", I work on the subtitles with a bit more regularity.

freeman_s_mind_episode_14.rar

freeman_s_mind_episode_14.srt

Scusate per l'attesa, ma mi sono trovato impelagato col lavoro. Perché adesso ho un lavoro!

Comunque, ecco gli episodi 22 e 23 - due al prezzo di uno, cioé zero.

----------------------------

Sorry for the wait, but I found myself stuck with work. Because now I have a job!

Anyway, here's episodes 22 and 23 - two for the price of one, which is zero.

Freeman's Mind - 22 + 23.rar

freeman_s_mind_episode_23.srt

freeman_s_mind_episode_22.srt