Random thread

So I was playing some BF3, and I had the Stinger out and had just locked on to a helicopter, when suddenly an enemy A-10 flies right in front of it, and blew up both vehicles at the same time.... faaaaaantastic

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I'm not really back, i managed to get on my friend's computer. my internet access has been cut off due to an outstanding bill. by june 22nd i should be back full time. but yea, i may have an hour left, (A la Glados) so this may be our only chance to talk.

I'm not really back, i managed to get on my friend's computer. my internet access has been cut off due to an outstanding bill. by june 22nd i should be back full time. but yea, i may have an hour left, (A la Glados) so this may be our only chance to talk.

Ah, brother! I see you have awakened from your deep slumber, if only momentarily.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

hmm, must've been mistaken. :/

anyway, I haven't seen youtube in a month, and music that's on my windows media player has gotten so damn old that i'm half tempted to reformat my hard drive erasing all the files on there. I think a 3 story window is usefull for that...or my bathtub :lol:

I got a new XBox!

Well, not new, but it doesn't have a red ring, so I'm happy.

Ooh, you have Xbox live?

Yes, but I rarely use it. It's the same as my youtube, gmail, Minecraft and any other account that doesn't allow periods and spaces.

MrShinyObject

Will add you eventually, then.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Just finished listening to a man dramatically read Sweet Apple Massacre and Cupcakes I dunno if I'm f-ed in the head or something but I just laughed my ass off.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...