Kingdom: New Lands

A nice little game, to be sure. Though I reckon the sequel, Two Crowns, adds just a little bit more, like kingdom retention between the different lands, more things to do, and an actually survivable winter.

Very fun game and interesting playstyle. Has a small amount of replay value, which is probably its biggest weakness. Needed some sort of customization or flavor in the building aspects.

But all in all, very fun game- worth a play!

Would Rate: Good

Edited by AdventureKyles (see edit history)

Isn't much depth to this, but a fun concept and the graphics work really well. Worth a novel couple of hours.

Very casual, but sometimes that's what you want after a long day. Has a serious 'just one more try' vibe. The game barely explains anything to you, but discovering everything for yourself is nice on its own.

Very micromanagementy. Figuring out what to purchase in the right order feels like a puzzle. Purchase the wrong stuff and you risk getting attacked and losing defences and villagers. A lot of waiting around doing nothing waiting for gold income too. After an hour or so I gave up.

Reminds me of flash\unity game I played once, must have been this game's predecessor.

Burn the World!

You can figure out all the mechanics within an hour but DAMN is the music and atmosphere TOP TIER.

It really makes you understand why medieval people were afraid of the woods.