33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

WATCHU TALKIN BOUT FOO!? I always copy and paste J.C.'s "war diary" entries into a .doc for when this is all over. As I said before, I might print it and make it look all old and ragged. I asked him to promise me that the last entry will be epic. I don't know if he saw that post.

Sorry, this thread grows too fast. I just saw it. I'll try to make it as epic as possible

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Sorry, this thread grows too fast. I just saw it. I'll try to make it as epic as possible

Yay! I love you man.

Yeah this thread is getting pretty busy.

Yay! I love you man.

Yeah this thread is getting pretty busy.

It's 'cause this thread is where people are going to see if the new FM has come out before Ross has posted it. Too bad that hasn't happened yet...

Machinima.com has been mostly focused on that new Mortal Kombat series they're promoting. I think they were reserving FM for more of a downtime in their schedule. It's a pretty big business now. I'd release the videos right now, but I'd get into contractual trouble that way. This is unusual though, usually the delay isn't this long. I know it stresses some people out, but from my perspective the videos will all come out eventually and I'll make news posts when they do (and have permanent movie pages), so it will get sorted out in the long-term. Delays from them generally don't bother me. M.com is so huge now I try not to bother them unless it's something really important to me (the soundtrack usage was an example of that).

My anger against Machinima aside...

I just want to take this time to thank you. I appreciate the awesome speed that you have been producing new episodes of my all time favorite internet series. I totally understand your deal with Machinima and I wouldn't begin to even contemplate to think about requesting you break it. I can wait for a long time for a new episode because I know it'll be worth it. I can have a little fun complaining about Machinima in the downtime, but it's all worth it. Just posting this to say thanks.

Whoa! how did I miss Ross posting in this thread? It's two pages back if anyone else missed it too.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Now naughty Toxic. I'm taking some of your rep!

Aww man... But I gave some to you.

Even though I'm thoroughly pissed at machinima, this thread is pretty entertaining.

It is. I'm pretty angry at Machinima, but at least the Yogscast can keep me entertained.

Lot of activity in this thread. It helps the wait for sure.

J.C.'s "entires" are entertaining enough.

Between this and Marble Hornets I sure do check my youtube page A LOT these days.

I'm glad you guys keep the finger on the pulse for me so that I only need to check this thread to see when the episode finally gets released.

I'm glad you guys keep the finger on the pulse for me so that I only need to check this thread to see when the episode finally gets released.

Me too. Yeah. This forum is very helpful

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

If they do not release it during weekend we shall start a revulotion. Anyone know where machinima HQ is?

Look for the Black Fortress extending infinitely upwards into the sky; surrounded by the piles of the dead. That's probably it.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

If they do not release it during weekend we shall start a revulotion. Anyone know where machinima HQ is?

The moon, sure it'll be hard to get there, but i hear they have great cheese sandwiches.