Mystery episode :O

Definetly the mystery episode is going to be about FM now with 34 revealing it. Just after the beating ofc.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Maybe a crossover with another mind series?

I know he talked abut it in his "Meeting of the Minds" interview.

Maybe another episode will be about Xen land? I don't know... I must see it now :(

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Maybe a dream were he gets crushed by the trash compactor the soldiers put him in?

Who knows if it's even about FM? It could be something with Civil Protection, unless I missed something.

Who knows if it's even about FM? It could be something with Civil Protection, unless I missed something.

Looking at the layout of it, it is most likely that it is something FM related. No certainty though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's going to be a release for Black Mesa (Source).

Ross isn't doing BMS

''Oh, god, my profile name is real mature''

Maybe it's a nature documentary about the elusive Machinima.com uploader that is able to live it's entire life with it's head lodged in it's own ass.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Maybe it's a nature documentary about the elusive Machinima.com uploader that is able to live it's entire life with it's head lodged in it's own ass.

I'd only watch if Freeman narrates it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Well, naturally!

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

"The hunter spots his prey... He takes aim... Crikey! And that's about as close at it gets!"

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Is that Gordon Freeman or Morgan Freeman?

Because really, both would work....

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

i think it could be a dream sequence as he got knocked out...or maybe even an interrogation

you know, I think I'd be fine if I watched ross narrate a nature documentary.

Like, pull some stock footage of geese and yell at them for a couple minutes.

"and that one right there! I hope he gets eaten by a shark!"

Is that Gordon Freeman or Morgan Freeman?

Because really, both would work....

Like a twinkie... like a twinkie.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...