5. Big Macintosh

6. T.G.&.P. Trixie

7. Owlicius

8. Mr. Cake

9. Apple Bloom

10. Luna

11. Background Characters that go unnamed even by the Fandom

12. Dr. Whooves

13. The vast majority of characters with fandom given names (From this point on, their location in the list indicates disdain, not appreciation)

14. Parasprites

15. Steven Magnets

16. Steven Magnet's moustache

17. Parasprites again

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Turns out it's called the Royal Garden of Canterlot Palace.

13. The vast majority of characters with fandom given names (From this point on, their location in the list indicates disdain, not appreciation)

14. Parasprites

15. Steven Magnets

16. Steven Magnet's moustache

17. Parasprites again

How DARE you sir D:<

What?

His moustache is no where near the level of impeccable that modern society demands. It's not even symmetrical!

william-taft-picture.jpg

I won't debate that Steves' the right color or proportion, but it doesn't have enough detail or sufficient correct position on his face in order to emit the proper amount of manliness.

It's quite obvious you don't.

This show is actually pretty decent and entertaining. At my age, I know I shouldn't like it, let alone watch it, but I do. I'm gonna miss Discord... oh well, here's hoping to a decently long season (it'd be nice to see another 24 episodes) of epic poniness.

It's funny. In the old days people saw the show because they bought ponies. Now they buy ponies because they see the show.

Yeah, but this time it's worth it.

Anyway, I'm transferring schools next semester because me and my family are moving to the other side of town and I am SO EXCITED because not only will I be leaving the students here (who I hate so much) but I'm also hoping to meet new bronies... Hell, if I attend this new school, I could probably just let people know I'm a brony, I'm not afraid of being laughed at, or beat up because of it, just the thought of being the only brony doesn't make me feel right.

Also known as "Username"

Just about everyone in my Digital Imaging 2 class knows I'm a brony after I was poking at my Fluttershy vector this monday. XD

And I'm sure a few others know since my desktop is Rarity's horn pulling her through portals and I had my computer on while playing Ping Pong. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Just about everyone in my Digital Imaging 2 class knows I'm a brony after I was poking at my Fluttershy vector this monday. XD

And I'm sure a few others know since my desktop is Rarity's horn pulling her through portals and I had my computer on while playing Ping Pong. XD

I'm gonna set my desktop as tehnomad's RD desktop and leave it logged on the last day of the semester.

I'm not sure, but marcus may know I'm a brony, the day before he returned to school, he came over to my house and saw my Applejack desktop.

Also known as "Username"

The security guard saw my desktop 2 days ago when starting up my computer. He didn't say anything but I saw this malicious smile cross his face so I know he's just WAITING for the right moment. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Just you wait Dashy. Our time of conquest will soon come, and we will be prepared

dragonshy.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time