174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I resent being called a bitch, but I won't refuse a party.

It is a matter of consternation that today at work I was walking down one of the General Merchandise aisles (large metal frames holding pallets full of boxes, five stories high) whistling Winter Wrap Up. The fact that I was doing this was not worrying at all, various other workers whistled while they worked as I do. I stopped mid-verse to look around the corner to see if anyone was coming (since some jackadapes see fit to drive their forklifts really fast and not yield to people walking) and to my surprise I heard someone else (Probably one of the Receivers amongst some other unsorted pallets by the Wall Docks) finish the verse and continue.

I expected anything even tangentially related to My Little Pony was obscure enough to not be something anyone else would catch.

I was wrong, apparently.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Yep, according to Wikipedia McCracken was the creator, Lauren was storyboard artist, writer, director, supervising director.

I remember back when I was a kid, Space Ghost Coast to Coast did a showcase of the creators of Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and Johnny Bravo, having the creator of each as a guest star (this was before those three were full-fledged series, back then they were just single cartoons each). They aired the Powerpuff pilot at the end of the show because McCracken won the swimsuit competition, I shit you not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnL9imKxrII

Long story about whistling and not liking being called a bitch

While I apologizing for calling you a bitch, I find your whistle story to be of epic proportions. I also would like to throw in that when writing Pinkie Pie's Cupcake song, my friend read it out loud, thinking it was an actual recipe. This attracted someone, who came over and said to me "Hoof it." Who was I to refuse a brohoof. He's one of my new Best Friends at my school of awesome.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

i__ll_turn_this_damn_car_around_by_equestria_prevails-d4cg79q.jpg

This made my day. XD For those of you who don't yet know, the one driving is what Lauren Faust believes she'd look like as a pony. :P

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Retired Forum Moderator

Well I don't think she drew that, I think someone just added her in for comedic purposes. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Don't make me turn this car 'round, missy.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I resent being called a bitch, but I won't refuse a party.

It is a matter of consternation that today at work I was walking down one of the General Merchandise aisles (large metal frames holding pallets full of boxes, five stories high) whistling Winter Wrap Up. The fact that I was doing this was not worrying at all, various other workers whistled while they worked as I do. I stopped mid-verse to look around the corner to see if anyone was coming (since some jackadapes see fit to drive their forklifts really fast and not yield to people walking) and to my surprise I heard someone else (Probably one of the Receivers amongst some other unsorted pallets by the Wall Docks) finish the verse and continue.

I expected anything even tangentially related to My Little Pony was obscure enough to not be something anyone else would catch.

I was wrong, apparently.

I guess you'll have to start drawing proverbial ichthyses in the sand until you find who it was. :P

atg_week_14___rainbow_dye_by_mateusuk-d4c8oc6.jpg

lolwat

Edit: ALso, the Video with heavy singing about making sandvich using Pinkies song won top PMV for this month. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

atg_week_14___rainbow_dye_by_mateusuk-d4c8oc6.jpg

lolwat

Edit: ALso, the Video with heavy singing about making sandvich using Pinkies song won top PMV for this month. XD

Do they piss on those clouds? It looks like yellow snow!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Nah, Rainbow Dash doesn't, neither does Twilight. And Fluttershy doesn't hate anyone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯