• Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Spike

2. Fluttershy

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Applejack

5. Pinkie Pie (she's nlt crazy, she's NUTS!)

6. Rarity ( I like the animation of her mane)

7. Rainbow Dash

That's how I like them.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

You people knock off this nonsense! This thread is about ponies, not intentionally misquoting Epsilon to generate a false sense of him enjoying this show!

Now next episode is in 3 days. be happy OR ELSE!

Can we watch it together again

cute-dog.jpg?w=455

Wait, that's this Saturday? I will be in Germany Saturday, probably be there the whole day D:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING PLACES KIRK?!

And as far as I can see, I gave Epsilon the choice of marking as he wished. It was Dashy and Axel (no matter how correct they may be) that forced it upon him.

And if you've ever met me, I've never been one for dressing up or looking fashionable. A t-shirt and cargo shorts/jeans will always suffice, so I naturally dislike extensively materialistic personalities. I find them impractical and vain, and so, I hate Rarity. :P

And I don't "love" Applejack because she's the least noticable of the mane 6. Even the episodes that are all about her, her personality isn't prominant to me. Her pride in her athletic ability is well-hidden behind Rainbow Dash's cockiness. Her wisdom and ability to fix problems is well hidden by Twilight's Obsessive Compulsive organization and problem-solving styles. And to be truthful, all of the ponies are just about as honest as she is. She lies to Pinkie Pie in "Party of One" twice. All the other ponies almost NEVER lie, and she's obviously not perfect, no matter how difficult it is for her to lie, she still does it. So Applejack is also the least true to her element. So that's why she's my 2nd least favorite, not because I hate her, but because I don't notice her.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You people knock off this nonsense! This thread is about ponies, not intentionally misquoting Epsilon to generate a false sense of him enjoying this show!

Now next episode is in 3 days. be happy OR ELSE!

Can we watch it together again

cute-dog.jpg?w=455

*whimper*

...fine.

bomb_squad_derpy_by_shutterflye-d4ceoz8.png

deus_ex_pinkie_by_csimadmax-d4cnxx6.png

Retired Forum Moderator

This topic's inactivity makes me sad.
Fine

a25ERFjygOA

If that's not enough activity for you I don't know what will be.

From this, I was able to determine that "Look Before you Sleep" has the longest introduction of all the Season 1 episodes.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

H91QXNr41FM

I prescribe zis. It vill make yore ear sockets feeeel moch better

In that case I would see the doctor....the witch doctor

UNAr5tzZxdk

Shut up, I'm tired.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol, that's like the 7th time flutterwonder has been linked in this thread. XD

not complaining though. Was about to go hunt it down as I wanted to hear it.

Retired Forum Moderator