174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I think Alyxx likes ponies. :twisted: IT MUST BE SO!!!

On the subject of bronies at school, there are none at mine. Absolutely none, and I know it. There are maybe four people that actually know what trolling is. That's the most basic meme there is, how can I expect ponies from these people? The only person I know is aware of ponies is a hater that post(ed?) on /b/. So I'm out of luck in that department.

Well, there are only like 300 people at your school, and a lot of them are little kids, so they'll obviously think "ponies? That's GIRLY!"

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

My current school has over 1800 students and not one of them so far have gotten any of my meme references, my future school has over 2100 students so I have the same equal shot at finding bronies at this school plus an additional 300.

Also known as "Username"

So, everyone in my speech class (well, at least everyone from row 2 and back) now know I'm a brony. XD Once again, my desktop. Except this time the guy sitting next to me starting talking to someone behind him after this invader zim discussion, and he just kinda said "then there's this new thing out made by the same person who did Fosters Home... has this new show out that is becoming ridiculously popular, My Little Pony..." So I just kinda minimized all my applications, and kinda just said, "dude, look." and pointed at my desktop. No one really seems to mind. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Betcha he didn't see THAT coming! I spent my entire 30 minute (pointless) advisory class fixing my Psych teacher's external hard drive. Sadly, nobody in the school has a sodoring iron, so I was unable to reattach the mini USB on the hard drive, which disconnected from the power supply board after she dropped it a couple times. Silly Ms. Riss :)

Tomorrow, at 9:00

shit-just-got-real-3005_preview.jpg

Oh, and this is AMAZING!!!

a35a0b1389162888cb61fdd4d0f464b2

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Much to my annoyance, for the second time in a week I've mistaken a post by Rainbow Dash for a post by Alphabetagamma.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Care for a diamond?

I got a rock...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

It's like Flutterwonder, except not as good and with more Drawl.

I love how all PinkiePieSwear's songs are just gibberish, yet so successful.

But its awesome gibberish.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love how all PinkiePieSwear's songs are just gibberish, yet so successful.

But its awesome gibberish.

Pretty much. Trying to make a song by splicing random sounds into words would make it sound more like a YTP than a song, but the gibberish gives the feel of the pony.

That's an AWESOME banner :o

Aww... what would Twilight Sparkle do, Rarity? Heck, what would YOU do!? Give up? Call it quits? That's not the Rarity ponyville knows!