174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

All things considered, I am almost offended that it comes as a surprise to you that I don't like shipping.

I never have.

Never said I was surprised I was just making it clear. :|

Could just be my lack of sleep but I sense slight venom in these past few posts. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

Venom is deadly and mean. I would NEVER put it into my posts...

Bite me

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have a neutral opinion of the Shipping Industry; I work in it. (Buy products from Westfair Foods, Loblaws & Associated Companies)

I have a very negative opinion of indulgent inter-relation of characters or objects from fiction for the purpose of writing Fan work that is explicitly romantic or sexual in nature, or image-based portrayals of such.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Then you're a zoophil

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Zoophilia can refer to sexual activity with non-human animals (bestiality), the desire to do so, or to the paraphilia of the same name which requires a definite preference for animals over humans as sexual partners.

Stephanie LaFarge, an assistant professor of psychiatry at the New Jersey Medical School, and Director of Counseling at the ASPCA, writes that two groups can be distinguished: bestialists, who rape or abuse animals, and zoophiles, who form an emotional and sexual attachment to animals

Yes, I am pathetically trying to make me look correct.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

sigh

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

an emotional and sexual attachment to animals

Zoophilia can refer to sexual activity with non-human animals (bestiality), the desire to do so

You attempt to prove me wrong just proves yourself wrong. Iz funny to me.

I have a neutral opinion of the Shipping Industry; I work in it. (Buy products from Westfair Foods, Loblaws & Associated Companies)

I have a very negative opinion of indulgent inter-relation of characters or objects from fiction for the purpose of writing Fan work that is explicitly romantic or sexual in nature, or image-based portrayals of such.

I'm okay with it until it starts to get creepy. (but don't ask me to read them), BUT...when you pair up Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog and Cat from CatDog, you've SIMPLY gone too far!!

Art Trade: Knuckles 'n' Cat

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

So apparently, pegasister is the female equivalent of a brony....

And you didn't know that? C'mon Hypster!

I probably am a zoophile then, as I constantly enjoy shipping in cartoon shows (Ash/May in Pokemon and Sonic/Amy in Sonic) so whatever. I don't give a shit for labels, they're stupid and frivolous and try to place individuals with views of different angles and varieties into solid, non-variant groups that caneasily cause said individual to feel left-out or misunderstood. So, you know what? Fuck labels. Call me whatever you want, but I will only place myself into groups I feel comfortable being in (Bronies for example). Otherwise, I'm my own person.

Also, Only 85 minutes until Sweetie Belle shits a brick on Rarity!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

She's above Snips, Snails, and possibly Celestia now on my list. It put her in a much better light. At least she's not "AFRAID TO GET DIRTY?!" anymore.

Decided to post the close up, enhanced version of my avi because it's one of the greates drawings I've ever seen, let alone the best Fluttershy picture I've seen.

bdcdec6b4d96806f3244d1a323af6250

I've been reading some of the comments on EQD, the fandom is in chaos. You got the people who are accepting the content being released, an then you got these weird fools showing up going on about how thing's aren't right because it doesn't match fanon. the whole POINT of fanon is that it isn't actually part of the show. The writers can do what they want.

Currently in the new episode thread there's people going on about how "Dinky" the character portrayed in fanfic as ditsy's daughter(WHO IN HER OWN RIGHT IS PURE FANON) was her sister. the fact that "dinky" doesn't actually exist invalidates everything they're complaining about.

Retired Forum Moderator