174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Party With Pinkie and Pinkie's Lie are as good as it gets for me. I'm a raver right now. Calming music doesn't appeal to me as much right now (unless I'm doing hypnosis sessions, of course). Flutterwonder's nice, but the calmness mixed with the fact that PinkiePieSwear's songs have unintelligible lyrics makes me enjoy his music less. I HAVE to understand what I'm listening to or the vocals become annoying. Might as well make it instrumental.

Rarity is dumbest pony :P

I like calming music, it calms me(NO WAI!?). And I actually like his gibberish more than songs with very badly cut voice snippets.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AlexS always has good voice clips, as does WoodenToaster. Oh, and AcoutsticBrony is tied with PPS for second-best pony.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dear Princess Celestia:

By my calculations, Equestria, and the planet that it resides on, are inside a realm in a different point in the 7th Dimension relative to Humankind.

Dimension 0: A single value in a system. It has no length or depth, simply itself as a Point of information.

Dimension 1: Two values interpolated as a scalar system of indeterminate size. Length, if you will, as a Line.

Dimension 2: Interpolate the 1st Dimension with another set of Scalar values and you get two-value bits of information, that can be extracted from what appears to be a Plane, or flat sheet. Length vs. Width.

Dimension 3: Interpolate the 2nd with the 3rd and the Plane of infinite thinness becomes a volume, like a Cube. Length vs. Width. vs. Height.

Dimension 4: Interpolate the Cube-like volume of the 3rd Dimension along another dimension. Imagine collapsing the cube down to a point, and then this point drawing a Line. This would be the 3rd Dimension translating through Duration, or Time. Length vs. Width. vs. Height vs. Time.

Dimension 5: Probability and Chance variate the dimension of Time. If Time was a Line, "What If" situations are translations in the Plane-like grid of Time as "what could have been".

Dimension 6: Supervariation, aka the ability to translate between different locations of Chance, Choice, Probability and Likelihood. Time travel and 'alternate universe' observations would be both possible and easy in this dimension. If Time is a line, Supervariation is a Cube, and all of the 3rd Dimension is a 0th Point inside this Cube.

Dimension 7: Collapsing all possible points in Space, Time, Likelihood and Variation, into a single finite point again, interpolating all Possibilities in this Universe with another dimension would require variation of Physics. In a different point in the 7th Dimension, Physics and the fundamental rudiments of the operation of our Universe at every level, from Gravity to Nuclear, are different. Once again, a Line.

Dimension 8: Differences in how the Universe came into being would interpolate all possible Universes within the 7th Dimension. A Grid.

Dimension 9: Differences in how the Universe ends or is destroyed interpolates all possible Universes and their origins. A Cube.

Dimension 10: All Possible Universes, Systems of Physicality, Origins and Terminations.

Length vs. Width vs. Depth vs. Time vs. Chance vs. Variation vs. Physics vs. Starts vs. Ends

A different location in the 7th dimension is Physic's way of saying "A Wizard Did It" and never having to worry about the "Why" that governs Human's questions about things like Weather non-unconditionality, the Health effects of only eating party goods, and Ponies defying gravity and acceleration on a regular basis.

-Excuse me, I have to show a few Photons who's boss.

Your Faithful Student, Blue

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Celestia gave me this letter for you:

dear Blue,

you're working too hard. go play some GMOD and write an essay on how does the game simulate real life physics.

-Princess Celestia.

get to work buddy!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I don't much care for GMod. Additionally, Flash characters have never translated well into 3D.

So I tried my hand at drawing Celestia.

132016678203.png

That didn't turn out bad actually. although, not sure if it's intentional, but she's got more of a trollestia face going.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ooh maybe it may come of some interest that I made these

weather_patrol___rainbow_dash_by_anarchemitis-d4ckgr1.png

wonderbolts_poster_by_anarchemitis-d4ckgy9.png

The hardest part (apart from getting Dash's mouth right- it was screen capped from Sonic Rainboom, vectored, and then having the mouth turn from a frustrated frown into an energized smile) was making them 20% cooler.

Thank God for Color Balance modifiers.

If you don't, I will! (aka, holy shit that's amazing)

also, I find it a bit disappointing that they wait till after the anti-brony war dies down to provide the most delicious selection of ammunition video's... :/

I want to use the sonic rainnuke and big mac Nope.avi D:

Retired Forum Moderator

Also, I figgered some better and less confusing science.

Dear Princess Celestia:

As far as scientists know, Friendship is why particles cause other particles to accelerate towards themselves in a fashion we know as "Gravity."

Friendship is Magic, ergo Gravity is Magic.

Therefore Man went to the Moon using Friendship. (This is corroborated by the fact that travel in space is impossible without our good Friends Explosive Compounds and Oxidizer.)

Your faithful Student, Blue.