• Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

EACAGNx2xMY

"Flutternoodle is best pony"

Oh internets, you never fail to make me laugh

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The second set of lyrics I dislike. They sound kind of dumb and nerdy... I guess.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Are you excited?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Well, except for that time that I saw you walking into town and I went *gasp* but I mean really, who can top that?

(Rephrase)

Well, except for that occasion when I saw you walking into town and I gasped audibly, but seriously, could there be anything better than that?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I've been more negligent than you. I've only watched 3 or 4 episodes, and I watched them about a week ago.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

There we go... Works this time

_AbtCTbSWTk

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I've been more negligent than you. I've only watched 3 or 4 episodes, and I watched them about a week ago.

You haven't even watched all the released episodes? *Gasp*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Give him time, Kirky. He's new.

Anyways...

DJ AlexS is best pony, equalled only by WoodenToaster, while PinkiePieSwear comes in second.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Party With Pinkie and Pinkie's Lie are as good as it gets for me. I'm a raver right now. Calming music doesn't appeal to me as much right now (unless I'm doing hypnosis sessions, of course). Flutterwonder's nice, but the calmness mixed with the fact that PinkiePieSwear's songs have unintelligible lyrics makes me enjoy his music less. I HAVE to understand what I'm listening to or the vocals become annoying. Might as well make it instrumental.

Rarity is dumbest pony :P

Kitsune^2 is not even related to MLP, bro. The guy who made "Avast, MY Ass" (I think that was WoodenToaster) is best pony. Kitsune^2 is cousin of best pony.