174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

If you don't mind playing against exceptionally horrible players with a few exceptionally good ones sprinkled in, and sound clips playing every 3 seconds, and miscellaneous chaos and/or poor cognitive ability, then go right ahead. In other words they're generally not the best servers for experienced players.

i was on some pony oriented server and most of the players were decent with the few "star" players who rape everything they see. It was challenging enough for me to favorite it. It had some cool soundbytes for kill streaks and hat tricks, and admins got pictures of Celestia over their heads.

I was one of the rapists on pony fortress 2, got huge kill streaks almost every life. But I got too obsessed with the ranking so I stopped. It was really ruining the fun for me.

By the way, the user being quoted needs to be in quotes next time, e.g.

not
:P

Well that didn't stop me sending one anyway. It's kind of strange how I can email Strong Bad but I can't make emails to submit my MLP Let's Plays to Equestria Daily.

You should give it a shot. the few times I've ever submitted anything it was always something like "Cool! Added!" XD

I would but for some reason I start to worry about things like how should I word this email and are my videos really good enough and then end up not doing anything. If only I where more confident with emails.

Sugar and spice and everything nice.

That's what good little girls are made from. Good little ponies must either have different materials/elements/etc. in order to develop with hooves, or at the very least, large eyes.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Well that didn't stop me sending one anyway. It's kind of strange how I can email Strong Bad but I can't make emails to submit my MLP Let's Plays to Equestria Daily.

You should give it a shot. the few times I've ever submitted anything it was always something like "Cool! Added!" XD

I would but for some reason I start to worry about things like how should I word this email and are my videos really good enough and then end up not doing anything. If only I where more confident with emails.

I'll email it to them for you if you want. :P Besides, the sheer number of posts per day on ED they can't be that picky. (no offence)

Sugar and spice and everything nice.

That's what good little girls are made from. Good little ponies must either have different materials/elements/etc. in order to develop with hooves, or at the very least, large eyes.

130370438436.jpg

Bubbles_(Origional)_Pic.jpg

Both have very large eyes, they are both magical, they each have abilities to fly, and they both kick-ass. The only difference Doctor Utonium made was when he spilled his other hazardous chemical: The secret ingredient to cupcakes...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Chemical X?

Batman?

The Magic of Friendship?

Ammonium Nitrate?

Fabulositonium?

I'll email it to them for you if you want. :P Besides, the sheer number of posts per day on ED they can't be that picky. (no offence)

None taken and yeah I'd like it if you did since having a video on there would make it worth finding those games I used if it got featured.

And/or pepperoni.

Rich, creamy.... pepperoini. :lol:

Strong Bad references have been making their way in here quite often lately.

And also, what is it with these weekly breaks every 2 episodes? so annoying...

Retired Forum Moderator

So I was at Target today, looking for a printer...

I saw none other than a MLP coloring book.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

*Watching Luna Eclipsed*

I commend the story for having the Ontological inertia to carry on the fact that a person who if they developed if they had by themselves [relatively speaking] for a millenia, would be socially maladjusted at first exposure to a social situation. It makes an incredible amount of sense, compared to Luna in S1E2 simply accepting Celestia's friendship and instantaneously becoming a regular polite and happy ponyfolk. Played straighter, Luna would probably be completely nutters, but then again this is a children's show, and even Apollo 13 did away with some of the hard facts in order to make it entertaining.

And then it ruins the ride.

I raised my eyebrow at the idea behind Feeling Pinkie Keen at how it alluded to the public perception of Faith or other such things that "don't make sense" that operate by assumption.

But the idea of 'Fear for Fun' is outright incorrect in my opinion. Excitement, Surprise, Uncertainty, those can be enjoyable. Fear, Anxiety, Automatic Reaction, those are different entirely, and a difference Should have been noted- rant cut short by my self-aware thoughts regarding Fear in Popular Culture these days.

Where does wheat or sugar come from in Equestria?

We see that they consume a lot of foodstuffs that have them.

Where does wheat or sugar come from in Equestria?

We see that they consume a lot of foodstuffs that have them.

I'd tell you but it might break your heart.

I know this has been posted in the past but Imma post it again cuz it's important!

Carrot Top has best song.

2z5eizH0u1I

Retired Forum Moderator