• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

"One pony plus hundreds of apple trees just doesn't add up."
1 Pony + 100 Trees = ? (Stated problem)

Tree = Pony (Fluttershy Arboreal Theorem)

1 Pony + 100 Trees = 1 Pony + 100 Ponies (Conversion)

1 Pony + 100 Ponies = 101 Ponies (Basic addition)

101 Ponies = 101 Dalmatians (Association of numbers)

Pony = Dalmatian (Divide both sides by 101)

Conclusion:

APPLEJACK IS A PUPPY.

How.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Except his logical factoring fails to recognize the lack of similarity from canines and those descended from lupus, and equians. The relation of numbers, providing you divide by the derivative of the animal's genus: the pony in question be applus jackalus. Applus is the genus and therefore computes from 101 ponies being equal to 101 apples. Therefore, Applejack is, in fact an apple.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

But according to this evidence, Applejack loves to eat apples. Therefor she loves to eat her own kind. Will she one day, if she runs out of apples, eat herself?

xxAJqvslV7M

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alas, my dear friend. Thus is the fatal flaw of a connibal's existence. Forced to ingest themself as time and life sloy tick by. Applejack will, indeed, feed on her own flesh before the end of her days, and that will be the day she is locked away, from the rest of society, to be shunned and forgotten as the most severe product of Tennessee inbreeding.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

OLZ0WE68pMk

wondering If i should go to the Ponyville server tonight...

wondering If Strong Bad, Homestar Runner and other characters from that universe would fit in, in Equestria.

They already have the "Be Flash characters" down pat.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

wondering If Strong Bad, Homestar Runner and other characters from that universe would fit in, in Equestria.

That would be amazing... Strong Bad is definitively a closet brony

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'd email him about that but he seems to have stopped doing email videos since the last update was almost 2 years ago.

Retired Forum Moderator

What does Ross think about ponies?
He was mostly neutral with a lean towards annoyance from what I derived.
As for the ponies, I don't really understand the burning desire to post them everywhere, but I can understand the perspective of the people complaining about them that they seemed to be saturating the forum. I remember looking at a few general threads and in some of them it looked like half the images, many of them large and / or animated, were of ponies. At that point, the pony pictures are becoming spam, which I don't like. So I'm asking that you don't create manual image signatures to circumvent this, it only recreates the original problem. If you're hellbent on posting irrelevant pictures to every post, you'll be banned for spamming. This whole situation has become way bigger of a deal than it should be. The forum is for taking about topics you're interested in. Signatures are being removed, it's not the end of the world.

wondering If i should go to the Ponyville server tonight...

If you don't mind playing against exceptionally horrible players with a few exceptionally good ones sprinkled in, and sound clips playing every 3 seconds, and miscellaneous chaos and/or poor cognitive ability, then go right ahead. In other words they're generally not the best servers for experienced players.

Legion of Ponies from my experience usually has good players on them. It just that there always full

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'd email him about that but he seems to have stopped doing email videos since the last update was almost 2 years ago.

Well that didn't stop me sending one anyway. It's kind of strange how I can email Strong Bad but I can't make emails to submit my MLP Let's Plays to Equestria Daily.

Well that didn't stop me sending one anyway. It's kind of strange how I can email Strong Bad but I can't make emails to submit my MLP Let's Plays to Equestria Daily.

You should give it a shot. the few times I've ever submitted anything it was always something like "Cool! Added!" XD

Retired Forum Moderator

If you don't mind playing against exceptionally horrible players with a few exceptionally good ones sprinkled in, and sound clips playing every 3 seconds, and miscellaneous chaos and/or poor cognitive ability, then go right ahead. In other words they're generally not the best servers for experienced players.

i was on some pony oriented server and most of the players were decent with the few "star" players who rape everything they see. It was challenging enough for me to favorite it. It had some cool soundbytes for kill streaks and hat tricks, and admins got pictures of Celestia over their heads.

No, they're made of friendship, which, in fact is delicious.