174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Well I liked it Rarity. And I'm totally not kissing your ass or anything, I mean it in the most truthful, respectful, most dignified way possible that couldn't be ruined by anything. Not even

130776923089-4786_-_celestia_Mole.png

*sigh* Damn it...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/story-spiderses.html

I feel... enlightened. Like a great amount of knowledge has been showered upon me. This, my friends, is a true masterpiece of a story. When I finished reading this, I felt like a new person.

Spider sex: Like potato chips.

You take one and eat it?

Anyway, amazing story. I feel like I can go my entire day without... ehhh... feeling afraid of spiders?

Meh, i'll read it later. Meanwhile, there are diagonal lines of light and dark moving across my monitor. WTF?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Meh, i'll read it later

How dare you sir, this is some of the greatest writing of read in years. here's an extract-

twilight said i dunno spiders are creepy and weird

and then big mac said twilight WE ARE SPIDERs

and then tiwlight said you have point ok i guess we haf to make the most of it right

and then big mac said that is the spirit yes ok spider sex

they started to have spider sex and it felt rely wieird for twilight but twilight nevr even had normal regualr pony sex so spider sex was the weirdest most strage thing ever. it was like a crunchy potato chip bag full of chips got throwed into an chainlink fence and i dont know wer this metaphor goesing. amynore.

after the spiders sex twilight felt funny on the inside like something real not normal. big mac spider said is it ok twilight spider if i live here with you so we can have more spider sex and twighti said i dunno i gues so but i dont want to hav spider sex for a while that was werid and big mac spider red said this is ok i will wait for you to be ready beacuase i am a gentlespider and twilight said ok i appercieate it.

-edit- Lovin' dat double post.

Two main things strike me as frustrating in this thread:

First, it exists to praise the show whenever a new episode comes out, or a character mentioned, in rather fluffy terms that have little complete substance to them, and thus [to borrow the reference of how Mussonini did speeches] speak a thousand words and never say a thing.

Second, as a place for ambivalent, anti or pro brony members alike to say or post things of an annoying, disturbing, unlikable, innuendo or otherwise nature in order to incite further discussion of said irksome material.

Fan-fiction discussion, character analysis, heck even transcriptions (why not) I find much more enjoyable company for presence of mind and typing than having to sift through the posts that just say "Yay", "Ponies", "Cupcakes" or images that have sexual connotations because those are things I do not like having to come home to after a day of work. In all honesty it would sit just right with me if I could simply whip out an episode on Youtube as soon as my computer starts, but the reliability and speed of my internet connection does not grant me that luxury. Thus it drives me to forums.

My analysis of what I saw of Spiderses from Axeldeath's post: My heart has already been won for "Horribly botched attempt at the English Language results in patriotic and literary brilliance in the form of a Fan-fiction" by Doom: Repercussions of Evil.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

My analysis of what I saw of Spiderses from Axeldeath's post: My heart has already been won for "Horribly botched attempt at the English Language results in patriotic and literary brilliance in the form of a Fan-fiction" by Doom: Repercussions of Evil.

In all honesty, it was actually a troll story. if you look at the description in the DA page, he flat out says that. EQD just played along with it, and so did I. XD

Actually, I read the whole story in the same voice of Half Life: Full Life Consequences. It just seemed to fit perfectly.

Retired Forum Moderator

Bah humbug looking for a decent fanfiction is so much reading. I'd rather be reading things I have assurances about being good to read, like Kierkegaard or Augustine. Or at least finishing what I started with Lewis and Dostoevsky.

Thinking about that last statement, I think it effectively conveys what sort of mind-softening effects I seek when I consider or watch My Little Pony.

All things considered, I am almost offended that it comes as a surprise to you that I don't like shipping.

I never have.