174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey, some rap I can actually enjoy. There are those songs where it's just constant rap with a constant beat and they say the same stupid shit over and over again (Rack City, anybody?) But that kind of thing I can dig. One rapper I personally love is Logic.

hN3Myq15CVQ

If only someone would make it a PMV...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Why did you post a song in this thread that wasn't a pony-

If only someone would make it a PMV...

Oh. Well, I do say I always take suggestions. Sure, I'll give it a lis-

5:25

mlfw3431-245356-yao-ming-face.png

But sure, added to my playlist of suggested/possible PMVs. The lyrics go by fast enough that it wouldn't be that hard to get stuff to match, and lots of keywords that I picked up on that could work. Could be a nice character piece, but the chorus goes on for way too long. Still better than some suggestions I've gotten.

Oh, and I'm finally making progress on my current PMV. About 2/3rds of it is finalized.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Mr. Green you dick. I almost woke up my dad from laughing :lol: You don't even know how much trouble I would've been in :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I just got an idea for a fanfic, all I have now is the name and setting. It will only mean something to those of you who have read fallout equestria. The name is Fallout Equestria: Stars and Stripes

Oh god that pun makes so much sense why has no one done it before.

Soon

non-euclidean fuck machine

I don't get it. Is that actually a pun? It doesn't seem like a pun. Oh, I haven't read Fallout Equestria... Also I can't tell if ShinyObject is being sarcastic.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

whennobodylikesthememei.gif

Why does that make me think of Final Fantasy? I really have no clue...

Because it's:

1. Dramatic

2. Hinting at sadness and lost innocence

3. Beautifully flowing