1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Absolutely loved this episode.

The character stuff was amazing for the pets, and the ones who didn't quite have character got loads of it.

Spike being an A-hole is something I think they underplay too much. He's been a jerk on several occassions, and I quite like seeing a mean protagonist. His eating disorder was kind sad though.

I like how how Owlicious looks at Angel as if to remind him that the rabbit is a rodent and owls eat rodents. Also The industrial blower had me laughing way too hard.

And the gut-wrenching super-subtle stuff really got to me. Mostly the stuff with Pee-wee being returned to his family and Screwloose being visited by a nurse, having been let out of the psych ward (oh, and winona barks right after we see her).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Episodes like this remind me that Spike isn't actually a flat character.

What the buck? I can't find the episode any where!

...Did you look on the front page of Equestria Daily?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

hCD70B9E8

This needs to be my signature.

I don't even get it but it's cuuuuuuute!

Simple really, Rainbow Dash doesn't want to be caught being affectionate towards Tank.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm shocked no one noticed this before:

h923EDA00

Oh and there's this:

h3FD73BCE

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Welp, looks like Alicorn Twilight is confirmed. If Reddit is to be believed it's the result of executive meddling by Hasbro (Alicorn Twilight toys).

There's no reason to be upset just yet. Now, let's all calmly gather our equipment and start making some calls.

kidnap3_zpsb1332c0e.jpg

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Please tell me no one here is seriously mad about this.

I would not be as angry if this were happening at the shows end but there are still more seasons left and her becoming an alicorn would fuck up the groups dynamic!

non-euclidean fuck machine

ok

I really only have two expectations. Either it'll end the series, or Srake's prediction where she'll resign the use of it. And if neither happens, still ain't mad.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Season 4 confirmed already (They've got it ordered, anyway) so it isn't about to end.

Either she'll resign the use of it or the series will just go on with her as an alicorn. It does seem a bit strange that they'd make her an Alicorn, but if Reddit is to be believed it's because of executive meddling (Hasbro wants to sell Alicorn Twilight toys). That last fact kind of makes me think they're going to leave her as an Alicorn, again because of executive meddling.

Well, they've cleaned this up after Hasbro before, hopefully they can do it again.

Alicorn Twilight does look pretty pimp though...

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun