174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Saw that. Someone tell me how accurate that was (besides the Harry Potter / Batman stuff and the fact that they were monkeys).

JUST. FUCKING. READ. MY. LITTLE. DASHY! It's is a very well written story that expertly plays with your emotions, you of all people could appreciate that.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Saw that. Someone tell me how accurate that was (besides the Harry Potter / Batman stuff and the fact that they were monkeys).

I'm going to guess that it's not that accurate. Or it's completely accurate. Either way that's the point of Rainbow Dash Presents.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

@Anyone that cares, Project Horizons just updated. So much for a new chapter before Christmas.

“Just try and keep me as much flesh and blood as possible. I don’t want Glory to have to break out a wrench set when we make love.”

mlfw4595-1335650485601.gif

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

@Anyone that cares, Project Horizons just updated. So much for a new chapter before Christmas.

“Just try and keep me as much flesh and blood as possible. I don’t want Glory to have to break out a wrench set when we make love.”

mlfw4595-1335650485601.gif

Warning: the user "Doctor Felix Whooves" has just suffered extreme physical damage from dining around in joy in the street and getting hit by a bus.

Warning: user Doctor Felix Whooves has died due to heart failure.

And there was much rejoicing.

DLTZctTG6cE

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

38CIYwVc_8k

I was alright with it until that last blurb.

It seems the rumors may have been true.

I'm confused.

What exactly is the problem?

Because it will fuck up the dynamic of the show when one one character becomes the pony Jesus.

Wait, you mean you DIDN'T expect this? Twilight is the main MAIN character and basically royalty to boot. She was always destined to be the 'best'. I've always said that, by the show's rules, Twilight is technically best pony.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It seems like half of the fans are for Twilight becoming an Alicorn, and the other half are against it, saying it'll ruin the show.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Generally, I have to agree that if Twilight suddenly becomes a God/Princess, it'll kind of screw things up.

Otherwise, I kind of like the idea (in fanfiction and such).

Another amazing episode, it's good to see Discord again and Discord being Discord. It was also awesome hearing Discord say "Friendship is magic". When Fluttershy's house was spinning it reminded me of Quantum Conundrum. Lastly for those that can't find the episode, here it is:

d69yCQvukMY

Edit: Oh and there's this:

h0B60A040

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Edit: Oh and there's this:

h0B60A040

I give it a week before someone makes it.

Typed as I was watching it:

It is confirmed that Discord can still hear while a statue. Those 1000 years must have been rough.

I ant a gif of Discord eating a bowl of fan-fics. EDIT: Close enough.

Angel got a Wilhelm scream!

I love watching the beavers in the background.

"Do you all think I'm a silly, gullible fool?" Rarity: "Only in the sense that you are silly and gullible." Oh wow Rarity what a bitch.

"I guess when you're friends you can' always have things exactly your way" ain't that the truth.

Discord and Celestia are now on speaking terms. LET THE FAN-FICS COMMENCE!

My thoughts:

I liked how you could actually see that Discord was becoming friends with her, like at the dinner party and after he stopped doing anything to fluttershy and only messed with guests, and even when he did make chaos he wanted her to like it. It puts a whole new spin on how she was incorruptible back during his first appearance, and now actually corrupted him.All in all it reminded me of WW1 and WW2, how we ended world war one by treating Germany like a-holes then after WW2 we were made friendly.

"Princess! We've reformed Discord!"

"Good Job Twilight! Luna is glad to be reformed, too. Maybe we should try and get Sombra on our side?"

"Ummm... he kind of... exploded."

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

"...and I cast a spell so Discord can't take them and hide them again."

OH HOW CONVENIENT. MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT LIKE, IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEY WERE MADE.

"Reforming Spells". Huuuuh, is it just me, or does that sound kind of...sinister? That sounds like the same thing Discord did to the Mane six, just in reverse, something that was treated as being very immoral.

"Do you all think I'm silly and gullible?" Rarity: "Only in the sense that you're silly and gullible." Bahaha, Rarity's had her fair share of snarking in the last couple of episodes, and I'm loving it.

Hmm, Celestia never did explain what exactly she needed Discord's magic for. I wonder if this will come up later? Either way I'm hoping we'll see more of Discord, maybe in a supporting role like Luna. What would be sweet is if Discord actually helps out with whatever inevitable catastrophe takes place in the season finale, giving them knowledge or something that Celestia might not be able to.

This is my favorite episode in a while. Discord was hilarious, and this is definitely one of the funnier episodes. I guess he appeals to my inner troll (or sadism, depending on if you're asking Pinkie or not). I do think it's a bit silly how Celestia asked her student and her friends to reform what's essentially a God (or something close to it anyway), but for the sake of seeing Discord again I'll suspend that disbelief.

Oh, and this is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

mlfw9025-discorderlyconduct_zpsb1e29bda.png