174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Half of them don't even look like the characters from the show they're supposed to be, so why do they need to start messing with the show to sell a new line of toys now?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

They were doing a pretty good job thinking that way these past three years. Seriously, they made several recolor pony toys that don't even appear in the show. I think they could get away with making a new toy line that doesnt involve it at all.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Honestly, you think an Alicorn Twilight wouldn't sell anyway? With as much art and fanfiction as there is about it?

Honestly, like I've been saying, it makes sense. Twilight is the most princess-y of the six, anyway. She's essentially royalty, AND she's Celestia's favorite student. Why the hell not?

Oh, I'm not saying it doesn't make sense that Twilight would be chosen to become an Alicorn, factoring in logic and all that, but as far as the show itself? Well, for me it depends how they pull it off.

Y'know, if they just want to sell toys, why not go all out? Make all the Mane Six alicorns.

The same reason why every Power Ranger doesn't get a power armor in every season, same reason why not every Digidestined's Digimon achieves Mega level, and same reason why not every Saiyan reached SS3.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

ok

I really only have two expectations. Either it'll end the series, or Srake's prediction where she'll resign the use of it.

Because of Discord! Can't you guys see? HE'S STILL EVIL!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'd love to think so but part of me thinks they pulled that piece of shit Discord episode out of their asses as a genuine attempt to remake his character.

Here's another theory:

'now i’m hoping that the next season will be decades in the future, with twilight as the main princess and a whole new cast.'

I'd love to think so but part of me thinks they pulled that piece of shit Discord episode out of their asses as a genuine attempt to remake his character.

Here's another theory:

'now i’m hoping that the next season will be decades in the future, with twilight as the main princess and a whole new cast.'

NO! Without Faust on the team the new characters won't have the same feel that made the fandom in the first place

non-euclidean fuck machine

Here's my theory:

The princess coronation is actually of a DIFFERENT Princess, and that Twilight just somehow is made into an alicorn in the process, possibly even by accident or in an emergency. Then she either gives it up, uses it up, loses it, or sacrifices it to stop some great evil.

EDIT: Related

y25o7HLTrTE

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

What if this is the coronation of Cadence as the crystal princes. Mayby that's why they all went to the crystal empire last episode they might have been planing it. Then in the middle of the coronation something involving king sombras horn happens and the elements of harmony is not strong enuff and the love stuff won't work ether, so they make twilight an alicorns to boost the elements power and save the day.

non-euclidean fuck machine