1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

No...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

No...

Srake, you never fail to disappoint. :P I knew you were gonna say that when I saw you replied. Hell, I even guessed the number of .'s you used correctly.

Retired Forum Moderator

So uh... I just uh... started reading a story...

It's umm.... yeah. Fallout: Equestria...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's umm.... yeah. >>>Fallout: Equestria<<<

mlfw8952-This_pleases_me_zps6d413c31.png

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

CMC3BFF. Oh that's damn clever

Nor did I have any reason to believe a message centuries old would be of any significance.  

It's going to be significant, isn't it?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I found a brony in hiding! My friend watches it when he's sick, but know since he knows that I like it too, he said he'll start watching it more. His favorite is Applejack. (wait, is it one word or two?)

One word, and yes, they're everywhere dude. Like a friendly, benevolent strand of the flu.

Okay, so I'm liking this story, but the spelling errors all over the place force me to double-read a lot and that breaks the flow and immersive nature of the story. Irritation, man...

It's umm.... yeah. Fallout: Equestria...

Fffffaaalll o-oouutt E-QUEST-RE-AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!OhMyGosh!

I have no words for how happy this makes me, read on brother, read on!

non-euclidean fuck machine

Good lord the cute.

mylittlemouse4_zpsdc1718f5.png

mylittlemouse2_zps7bb6b2d3.jpg

mylittlemouse3_zps3365bf7a.jpg

mylittlemouse_zps16c73d76.png

Why is this a thing? On an unrelated note: Mouse Guard is fucking awesome.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'm on Chapter 9. I'm quite pleased with this story, though I'd certainly like more plot sometime soon. It's starting to feel like post-campaign Far Cry 3. Liberating outposts and killing bastards with no driving story...

I'm on Chapter 9. I'm quite pleased with this story, though I'd certainly like more plot sometime soon. It's starting to feel like post-campaign Far Cry 3. Liberating outposts and killing bastards with no driving story...

You are actually geting a fuck tun of plot, you just don't know it yet, but yes it will be a bit plotless (at least it seems plotless) for a bit, at that point kkat is still setting the stage with establishing places/events/relations/charicters/motivation and the like and is still detailing the rules of how some of the things work (like magic for example) all of it is still masterfully written and is well worth the read, but you are at low point at least untell ... It happend...

non-euclidean fuck machine

All these terminal transmissions are kind of giving me the plot in the future anyway. I'm already able to anticipate what's coming (I get that from my father. My foreshadowing abilities are more like 30/20 foresight...)

Yes and no. I thought the same way, and lot's of it is predictable, but there's a lot of the little stuff that isn't as predictable. Also the way they paint the future is in itself exciting.

Oh, and you want plot? Oh don't worry. You'll get plot. Lot's of plot.

(and by plot I mean sex)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Guys... I tried reading fanfics. You know, I'm a quite bookworm, but It seems like I don't like fan fiction at all. No matter how great and original it is. Just no.

However I know I should do it, at least read the most important ones. It's very hard for me to focus on reading such stories. A cartoon based esspecialy. Ponies are great to watch and draw, but I don't like this kind of atmosphere in books.

Anyway, I know there are millions of fanfics so far and I want to ask you guys... Is there any well writen fanfic, with good story and plot and interesting characters? Who is the best author? Are there any horror stories?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Fallout: Equestria by KKat is pretty much the single most highly regarded pony fic, but it's also like 50 chapters long and requires at least a little knowledge of Fallout. As for horror, there's cupcakes, apple family massacre, and rainbow factory, which are the most popular but mostly for being bad.

I've only read like 4 though, and 3 were Fo:E fics (one of which I wrote). I liked TtEoAP, which pokes fun of a lot of fan-fics, but to do so means it has to adopt a few.

I dunno, I've worked on more fics than I've read, and I've been suggested 5 times that much.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Most of the fics I've read have honestly been romance fics between various characters. Other than that, I've read a lot of FO:E and Cupcakes out of pure curiosity.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Fallout: Equestria by KKat is pretty much the single most highly regarded pony fic, but it's also like 50 chapters long and requires at least a little knowledge of Fallout. As for horror, there's cupcakes, apple family massacre, and rainbow factory, which are the most popular but mostly for being bad.

I've only read like 4 though, and 3 were Fo:E fics (one of which I wrote). I liked TtEoAP, which pokes fun of a lot of fan-fics, but to do so means it has to adopt a few.

I dunno, I've worked on more fics than I've read, and I've been suggested 5 times that much.

If there's fallout, that means it's going be cool.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"