174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

"Reforming Spells". Huuuuh, is it just me, or does that sound kind of...sinister? That sounds like the same thing Discord did to the Mane six, just in reverse, something that was treated as being very immoral.

Which is exactly why it was only the back-up plan.

in other news, I returned a dumb Christmas gift shirt to hot topic and bought pony. Lots of pony. Including a big derpy figurine, the first two comics, some trading cards, and a poster.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Alright I'm calling the last episode.

Twilight becomes an Alicorn. Yay... Newly reformed Discord re-establishes himself as a villain and corrupts Twilight in order to throw the world into some sort of Book Disaster. I mean what else would Twilight Darkle do? Everything get fixed because Friendship. Again. Twilight rescinds the duty of being an Alicorn or whatever because she beleives that she is not ready. Everypony laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ZaCY0sToo

I don't think that's too far fetched. Remember that time Twilight used dark magic in the Season 3 Premiere? CRYSTAAALS

Oh god. S3E1 2:27 in, Princess Celestia says, "She will succeed, my sister, and when she does we will know she is that much closer to being ready." Oh my foreshadowing.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I agree with everything except maybe the Discord part. I wager it'll either be Nightmare Moon, a combination of every previous villain, or an entirely new villain. And I somewhat am cautious on the 'rescinding' part. I'm also leaning a bit on all of the mane six turning into alicorns.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Warning: the used Doctor Felix Whooves has died... Agen. This time from too much LUNA!!!

PS. For fucks sakes twilight, I don't have that many regenerations left.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Warning: the used Doctor Felix Whooves has died... Agen. This time from too much LUNA!!!

Oh, really now? Someone start counting.

mlp___sleepyluna_by_shachza-d4vqh8e.png

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Oh, really now? Someone start counting.

mlp___sleepyluna_by_shachza-d4vqh8e.png

LU....LU...LLLLLLLUUUUUUNNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!...

I'm not dead yet...yet.

non-euclidean fuck machine

I'm not dead yet...yet.

Oh, just die already...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'm not dead yet...yet.

Oh, just die already...

Won't change a thing I still have 7 regenerations left

Challenge Accepted. Deploying Final Bomb and subtracting seven lives in... three...two...one...

lunar_romance_by_adcoon-d4e3ykk.png

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Discord is back. That's all I needed to love this.

Well I finally got around to actually watching the episode...

Turns out I was hugely wrong. I'm not saying the people who worked on this are 'losing their touch', really I blame this more on time constraints...but goddamn do I hate this episode. It just makes Discord so shallow a character. The mere fact that Fluttershy calls him her friend instantly sends him overboard and he starts tearing up at the mere thought of it. Which would be fine, if we had time to process it. It's just:

Fluttershy: Because he's my friend!

Discord: FRIEND??!! (sobs internally)

It's ridiculous. On top of that, the very, very abrupt way he 'turns'. He literally convinces HIMSELF that he's good and needs friends. I'm just...what? No character development at ALL. It's like he just had a startling epiphany...except even THAT'S not done well!

And then the ending. Celestia comes, Discord is good, Fluttershy says 'He can be a sweetheart' or whatever

FRIIIIIIEEEEEEEENNNNDDDSSSS!!! No time to process it ar all. It's just 'Discord is good now, guys!'

I honestly fully expect this to be some cheap explanation to have him be on some sort of future team-up against a bad guy which could be cool if they put some fucking time and effort into it. This just seemed rushed and felt like the people making it were totally disinterested in the whole thing. The only pros I can give for this are a few cute parts, and how enthusiastic Discord's voice actor is. Other than that, and I never thought I could say this for an episode starring my favorite villain, I'd skip this one if I was going to introduce this series to someone.

Honestly, probably my least favorite episode ever. And I never thought that could happen. I even really liked the beginning episodes of S3 and didn't mind King Sombrero.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Discord is back. That's all I needed to love this.

Well I finally got around to actually watching the episode...

Turns out I was hugely wrong. I'm not saying the people who worked on this are 'losing their touch', really I blame this more on time constraints...but goddamn do I hate this episode. It just makes Discord so shallow a character. The mere fact that Fluttershy calls him her friend instantly sends him overboard and he starts tearing up at the mere thought of it. Which would be fine, if we had time to process it. It's just:

Fluttershy: Because he's my friend!

Discord: FRIEND??!! (sobs internally)

It's ridiculous. On top of that, the very, very abrupt way he 'turns'. He literally convinces HIMSELF that he's good and needs friends. I'm just...what? No character development at ALL. It's like he just had a startling epiphany...except even THAT'S not done well!

And then the ending. Celestia comes, Discord is good, Fluttershy says 'He can be a sweetheart' or whatever

FRIIIIIIEEEEEEEENNNNDDDSSSS!!! No time to process it ar all. It's just 'Discord is good now, guys!'

I honestly fully expect this to be some cheap explanation to have him be on some sort of future team-up against a bad guy which could be cool if they put some fucking time and effort into it. This just seemed rushed and felt like the people making it were totally disinterested in the whole thing. The only pros I can give for this are a few cute parts, and how enthusiastic Discord's voice actor is. Other than that, and I never thought I could say this for an episode starring my favorite villain, I'd skip this one if I was going to introduce this series to someone.

Honestly, probably my least favorite episode ever. And I never thought that could happen. I even really liked the beginning episodes of S3 and didn't mind King Sombrero.

Well, there's still Zoidberg... Er, I mean the season finale. And I am sticking to my theory about it. I AM RIGHT. GOD. DAMN. IT>>>.>>.>

Why is there no Richard Simmons pony? This needs to happen!

I think a human Richard Simmons is enough for everybody. I think you just need to settle down, mister.