174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Just a request for something obvious here. Please don't post in the new Anti-brony thread. It got tiresome a while ago and most of the people that have or are likely to post in it are very opinionated so the whole logic and "actually watch the show before calling the show stupid or bad" thing probably won't work. I'm sure some people will never allow themselves to watch the show for reasons of insecurity or spite. So let people the reasonable people watch out of their own interest. Almost all of the users that played nice in the Call to arms thread are bronies now anyways. So if you do go posting in the new thread don't expect to do anything but fuel their anger (That means don't do it Username :P)

Well now that we have that all cleared up. I think my favorite of the mane 6 might be.. oh for the love of Celestia! WHY CAN'T I PICK ONE!? I was originally going to say Rainbow Dash, but I can't decide!! AGGH!

Rainbow Dash follows closely in second for some of the same reasons Archer mentioned.

Retired Forum Moderator

did you mean to say "mane six" ABG? cause that was terrible xD. i second kirkreng.

i don't like the western one...applejack? idk...

Of course I meant to say "mane six" :P. And how can you dislike Applejack if you don't even know her name!?

_jm3QoruEUc

Watch that video and say you dislike her again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mine would either be Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy (polar opposites, I know).

Hi Friend.

Well my favorite of the Mane Six is Twilight but then again I like all of them. While I'm at it my favorite supporting character is Angel and favorite CMC is Scootaloo.

Just a request for something obvious here. Please don't post in the new Anti-brony thread. It got tiresome a while ago and most of the people that have or are likely to post in it are very opinionated so the whole logic and "actually watch the show before calling the show stupid or bad" thing probably won't work. I'm sure some people will never allow themselves to watch the show for reasons of insecurity or spite. So let people the reasonable people watch out of their own interest. Almost all of the users that played nice in the Call to arms thread are bronies now anyways. So if you do go posting in the new thread don't expect to do anything but fuel their anger (That means don't do it Username :P)

Epsilon linked me to the thread before I got the chance to read. :lol:

Also known as "Username"

Mine would either be Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy (polar opposites, I know).

It's interesting you say that, since most of the characters if compared along a single metric are quite polarized. Compare a random one main to another main and you're likely to come up with some kind of polarization, as well as similarity.

For example:

Twilight to Dash: planning vs. impulsive

Twilight to FlutterShy: outspoken vs. shy

Twilight to Rarity: inconspicuous vs. fame-seeking

Twilight to Applejack: humble vs. proud

Twilight to Pinkie: systematic vs. random

Dash to Fluttershy: extroversive vs. introversive

Dash to Rarity: function vs. form

Dash to Applejack: lazy vs. dynamic

etc.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

im sorry but WTF is a meme?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

did you mean to say "mane six" ABG? cause that was terrible xD. i second kirkreng.

Of course I meant to say "mane six" :P. And how can you dislike Applejack if you don't even know her name!?

I've never liked southern bells xD they drove me nuts as a child.

to Kirk: ..that didn't help any, i'll rephrase and say i like her the least. after all i only watched two episodes. :lol:

to FGB: you don't know what a meme is? google it.

What the hell kinda sick bastard jacks off to this show?

From page 46:

Hey, I liked Cupcakes, too. Fun story.

I loved cupcakes! :mrgreen:

--

To all those bronies who masturbate to ponies:

f56ee2b491e8795af9d64ceb3ec60f63

look_of_disapproval_disappoint_sticker-p217991989097340233xwliv_210.jpg

And that's the story of how I got my signature...

Also known as "Username"