... I`m so proud of you/Make sure you don`t...

Sign in to follow this  

In Episode 26, Ross Scott[/url]"]Wow, great job falling down that elevator shaft, or, way to lock yourself inside that freezer... I`M SO PROUD OF YOU! :D

I think there are plenty situations in the series, like those Ross put in the monologue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPi_-mZFuLM, one minute into the video, which can be made into nice references.

LIKE THIS ONE: :)

Wow, great idea to pull your colleague and yourself into the vent with FAN blades. I`M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Also, since

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zhEGQxp8qQ is up, there is bonus material:

Security guard: Make sure you don`t... (get`s shot)

What? Don`t do what?

"Make sure you don`t... open the surface access doors or you will be sneak-attacked by soldiers?"

;)

Post one yourself!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Wow, how nice of you to blow your buddies up with a grenade round. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Wow, you wrote down Newton's gravitational equation because you can't remember it, even though your probably getting paid a six figure salary. I'M SO PROUD OF YEW!!!

Way to put out the Mystery Episode in a reasonable time, Machinima, I'm so proud of you...

(Note, it's not out)

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Way to give me a moment of hope Descriptor, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

Hey, at least I made sure to specify that it wasn't actually out, instead of making you have to check for yourself. :P

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Way to contribute and at same time have a laugh Descriptor. I`M SO PROUD OF YOU! :D

Wow, great idea to make the catwalk-contract with "El Sleazo Discount Construction". I`M SO PROUD OF YOU!

I'm so proud of you. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Yep, this pretty much wins. :P

Massive spoilers ahead!

Way to create a resonance cascade and let the Combine rule the Earth and have Gordon blow up the dark energy reactor and nearly die escaping City 17 and make a hunter stab Alyx and allow Dr Magnusson to boss everyone around and get a load of Striders try to to destroy White Forest and let Lamarr get into the rocket which closes the Combine Portal and send some Advisors to suck Eli's brain out and make Alyx cry. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Whoever you are...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Way to build catwalks above bottomless dark pits out of plastic. I'm so proud of you.