Ross Scott: BTS

Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone else think a Behind The Scenes video of how a Freeman's mind or Civil Protection is created. I think it would calm the people who whine constantly about how the new episode is taking. It could display the true time consuming nature of Ross's work and be a good video to point at when people start to whine. I could be a back-burner project as most people know you work hard to make such great videos. Hopefully I chose a good place to post this.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

Although I Ross has posted screenshots of CP before (can't find them :( ) I would be interested in seeing how he works. Even if it's just Ross sitting in a chair drinking mountain dew/coffee/red bull for 5 hours trying to deal with bugs.

It could display the true time consuming nature of Ross's work and be a good video to point at when people start to whine.
But what if it's actually short and easy and Ross is just screwing with us :shock:

I am pretty sure they aren't actually as time consuming, but he just has other stuff to do all the time. But still like a little special episode BTS would be fun.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good Point, still I think it could be cool. Even him just recording him editing or recording or something would work.

[edit] Does Ross actively look at the forums, or does he just use it to distribute CP's and FM's?

Due to me doing multiple takes for every line, recovering from shouting, editing, and thinking up the script at the same time, if I'm working ALL day on FM, I can get about 3 - 3.5 minutes done for an FM episode. It's an awful ratio, but it really is that slow for me.

As for behind the scenes, I don't have a video camera besides a webcam and that would be demanding on the system to the point of interfering with actual work on the episode. Also it might disillusion people seeing lots of footage of me since I currently don't look like Freeman at the moment, though I could if I cut my hair.

Due to me doing multiple takes for every line, recovering from shouting, editing, and thinking up the script at the same time, if I'm working ALL day on FM, I can get about 3 - 3.5 minutes done for an FM episode. It's an awful ratio, but it really is that slow for me.

As for behind the scenes, I don't have a video camera besides a webcam and that would be demanding on the system to the point of interfering with actual work on the episode. Also it might disillusion people seeing lots of footage of me since I currently don't look like Freeman at the moment, though I could if I cut my hair.

It'd be nice to help you with that, too bad you live in Poland... Oh well. You might look like the recently graduated from highschool freeman who had to cut his hair later to enter to work in Black Mesa...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Ah Bummer! Welp I guess you could use some of the donations to buy a second hand flip camera or something. If a webcam is cramping your machine you need to upgrade some better hardware! Just a suggestion. You make the the decisions you want though! Also are you really in Poland, and I on a unrelated note, I LOVE JC's3 gif!

Ah, not thinking! How long ago was that? I really got into accursed farms when freemans mind was in episode 3.

Honestly, I had no idea. It wasn't a typo, I must be thick or something.

Are you really in Poland?

It was an April Fool's joke.

No, he actually does live in Poland.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well, as we all know now... he was living in Poland. You can trust me on that ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

he was living in Poland. You can trust me on that

Do you mean Poland, Maine?

One thing one can be sure of is that for any place on Earth there is a town in the US with that name already... :D

Regards