How's the weather over there?

We were on our Wednesday schedule last week, and on that particular day, the high temperature was in the lower 40s, the low in the lower 20s, and to top it off, a horrible wind. Of course, we were on collaboration schedule, so we got off about 45 minutes early. The bus usually arrives late on Wednesdays. (about 15-30 minutes after I walk out of the building)...

I wasn't wearing a coat, so my skin started to turn a bluish color.

Also known as "Username"

the sky's coming down on top of me. its all dark... and.... holy shit a fuckin lightning... i'm scared... HELP ME

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

It was actually pretty warm and sunny outside, but it won't stay that way for long.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Been chilling down around here lately, typical for this time of year, around 50 degrees and heating up only to 75ish during the day, just southeast Louisiana winter for you. Dark and cloudy, windy, but with surprisingly little rain.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

The weather has been pretty weird around here these last days. 30° Celsius yesterday (I don't care for Imperial, you Fahrenheit lovers), followed by clouds, wind and low temperatures this morning. Now it's sunny and warm.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Cold and dark. Seriously, it's so cloudy today...

Same

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Grey, windy and cloudy.

Partly cloudy, but around 1 PM to 1:30 PM (EST), I experienced my first near-tornado.

Was at school in my physics class and we had been under a tornado watch for a bit of the day, and the principal announces that the NWS (National Weather Service) had just issued a tornado warning for Cobb County. So we just got under the tables, waited a bit, and heard nothing for a while. Then, some rain came in which might've produced the rumbling I heard, but I also heard that distinct swwwsssh sound.

But luckily, it didn't touch down.

To be honest, I didn't expect the thing in the least; tornadoes are almost nonexistent in November in the South. :/

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

It was snowing about an hour ago.

To bright and very very cold

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

hahaha, sounds like someone got some snow.

As for me, it's not too sunny, and it's kind of warm. When the scareball goes down, though, then it'll get cold again.