Did You Know...

Sign in to follow this  

Did you know that I've only preordered 2 games in my life? Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Both were worth it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Did you know that I've torrented more games that I own hard copies of than I've torrented of games that I don't own?

Did you know that, sadly, this forum has the best community out of the past 5 I've joined?

How is that sad?

Did you know that I have more useless computer parts lying around my room than usable computer parts?

Assholes make the world go round. They also stink, but who's really to blame there?

Did you know that I have run out of interesting facts for now?

Assholes make the world go round. They also stink, but who's really to blame there?

Did you know that I have run out of interesting facts for now?

Did you know that the only fact i know for now is Adolf Hitler was partly jewish, and I don't even know if it's true?

Also known as "Username"

Did you know that most people that didn't vote for MKV on the poll have no clue what MKV really is?

Did you know that the same company that made most steam locomotives for West Germany after World War II also manufactured aircraft for the Luftwaffe? (Henschel & Sohns Metallfabrik)

Did you know that MKV is a DVD container file?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Did you know that MKV isn't a DVD container format, but is in fact a video/audio/subtitle container fromat that will soon be replacing the normal DVD video format of VOB and it's entire file system?

Did you know you can never see yourself blink?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Did you know you can never see yourself blink?

Did you know that's not true at all? You can record yourself blinking, then watch it... You could blink one eye at a time while looking in a mirror...

Did you know that it's easy to see yourself blink. It just depends on how fast you can blink and how far away a you could place a mirror. If you placed a mirror maybe, 5 lightseconds away, then blinked, you'd get a lovely image of yourself blinking five seconds later :D

Wrong, You couldn't see a mirror 5 light seconds away.

Unless you had eyes like Chuck Norris.

Did you know the distance from the Earth to the Moon is 1.2 Light seconds?

Also known as "Username"