Did You Know...

Sign in to follow this  

Did you know that as you grow older, time passes quicker? It's true, relatively speaking: your mental reference for a given amount of time shrinks relative to how much of your life it consists of. WHen you're six years old, one year is perceived as very long because it's 1/6th of your life, but this reference shrinks when you grow older, it's only 1/60th when you're sixty. The mental reference for a second also shrinks just like it does for a year. This dilation of perception is why it seems time passes faster on average as you age.

Did you know that dog farts are possibly the most atrocious smelling thing's that can be emitted from any living being?

I knew both of these, and I've learned the latter the hard way.

Did you know that if you went out into space, you would explode before you suffocated because there's no air pressure?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Did you know I was thinking about it few hours ago :/

Epsilon is reading my mind

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Did you know that as you grow older, time passes quicker? It's true, relatively speaking: your mental reference for a given amount of time shrinks relative to how much of your life it consists of. WHen you're six years old, one year is perceived as very long because it's 1/6th of your life, but this reference shrinks when you grow older, it's only 1/60th when you're sixty. The mental reference for a second also shrinks just like it does for a year. This dilation of perception is why it seems time passes faster on average as you age.

Did you know that dog farts are possibly the most atrocious smelling thing's that can be emitted from any living being?

I knew both of these, and I've learned the latter the hard way.

Did you know that if you went out into space, you would explode before you suffocated because there's no air pressure?

Did you know that there are at least two mistakes in that post? Firstly, it was Blue that mentioned the apparent dilation of time as you grow older not blightmare. Secondly, you would not "explode" in space. There would be a multitude of problems, but hypoxia would likely be the final cause of death.

Did you know you just got served?

Did you know you had me thinking "crikey when did I post that? I'm smarter that I thought!"

Retired Forum Moderator

Did you know what do they put for french fries in Paris instead of ketchup? Mayonnaise!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Did you know you just got served?

Did you know that I am neither a dish of food nor a ball in sports?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Did you know that...

tumblr_lk6ni9rcYV1qhr94ko1_500.gif

Did you know that I'm making so many fuck ups today I'm starting to look like a moron?

Retired Forum Moderator

Did you know that you are a-

/sigh

Too easy, nevermind

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Did you know I'm using a Google Notebook at the moment, and moving around the internet is trickier than I thought

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Did you know that I once levitated for real? (unfortunate that my family didn't have any video recording devices at the time)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Did you know that it's difficult to get a job after being convicted of arson?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Did you know that it's difficult to get a job after being convicted of arson?

Did you know that it's easier to get a job after a felony conviction than it is to get a job if you have effectively no work history at age 21+?

Did you know that I was taught character and environment design fundamentals by the Senior Animator of Donnie Darko and also have him on my Facebook as friend? :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Did you know, it's almost impossible to get an answer to a Dedicated Server problem question that isn't "do port forwarding"? (even if you've already told them it isn't a port forwarding problem)

Did you know that Charlie Chaplin once entered in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in a theater in San Francisco. He lost.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Did you know the human speed record for unnassisted travel is 1,150 km/h? (A bit over 700mph).

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

did you know that in March 5, 1770, a company of 8 men from the 29th Worcestershire Grenadier Regiment of Foot killed 5 innocent civilians?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST