Did You Know...

Sign in to follow this  

Did you know that by some unknown means, an iguana can end its own life?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Did you know that the Earth has more than one moon?

??¿?? How, what is it ?

There's meant to be around 5 orbiting the Earth from what I remember. They're just smaller I thnk.

on the MOOOOOON?

BEEEYITCH? sorry. It's kind of a reflex to scream that when I see those words.

Did you know that my school has a newly forming Brony club?

Retired Forum Moderator

Did you know I FUCKING HATE MORMONS*! FANJBGUAKGJABGFASNFDASBFUGAG^@#^F

I'm sorry I don't know what came over me... I think... I think i need to watch some more my little pony...Relearn...love...toleration...

*I don't actually hate Mormons

Did you know that I am a Mormon

non-euclidean fuck machine

No, I didn't no that. Did you know that I'm only here physically, mentally I'm in the Artctic Circle, living with penguins? Did you also know that dolphins are the only mammals other than humans that "mate" for fun? Did you also know that cat urine glows under black light?

Did you know that Earth has many satellites, and the Moon is only one of them?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Did you know that pointing out all the plot inconsistencies in the Back to the Future Trilogy ruins its brilliance?

Did you know, if you took all of the timelines from the Back to the Future game, and all of the timelines from all three movies, you would have a shit ton of different timelines?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Did you know that if you go to the pile of rubble above the Pentagon (brotherhood outpost) in Fallout 3, that you can climb, fall through and find a secret Chinese radio station (yes for real) as apposed to finding the door to the pentagon and getting power armor training then and there.No matter what level you are

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Did you know that Facebook is the second most popular word that starts with "F" and ends with "k"?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Did you know that nuclear reactors automatically shut off if they produce too much power, not enough power, or overheat?

A SCRAM occurs by having neutralizer control rods drop the reactor core (which kill the reaction and prevent the reactor from operating at all). They are held outside of the reactor by electromagnets. If the reactor has a problem and has too little electricity output or a surge, power fails to the magnets, the control rods descend and stop the reactor. If there's too much power, it blows a safety fuse, power fails to the magnets, the control rods descend and stop the reactor. If a cooling system has too much or too little pressure, the pressure change activates a buffer which forces an override on the power system to the magnets, which stops the reactor.

All the while, computers are actively searching for any sort of minor excuse in the system to shut the reactor off anyways, which is what is meant by a fail-safe program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=23&v=KE2R1J-cZIw have much of the same sort of logic that goes into them, in that it's a remarkable miracle that they even work at all, despite all the ways the system really wants to default to its safest state.
Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Today I learned that Gill at work is a Sikh. He's a cool guy.

Today I learned that that an increasingly large number of people in Greece hate emos.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...