35 members have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Chrome
    • Opera
    • Other

Sign in to follow this  

I saw a couple browser specific threads but not one for all browsers.

I used to use Firefox but eventually it got way too slow for me (eventually it just completely froze). It was almost assuredly my addons but sifting through all the things a had installed would have been tedious and I didn't see a point in using such a heavy browser. And since IE is pathetic compared to other browsers I switched back to Chrome and I'm fine with it. It's way faster for me than anything else.

Chrome, because it had all the functions of IE and more, while being much faster, and having a nice minimalist interface. I'm kinda annoyed how IE made itself look like a clone of Chrome now.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Im using IE part way because im a lazy F!@# that dont care about browsers.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I like Chrome these days above all else, but had to put Safari, since I'm on my iPad now ;)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Safari? I... I don't even...

Don't get me wrong. I don't "like" it, I was just "using" it at the moment I posted the reply (the poll says "What browser are you using"). Now I would have answered Chrome, since I'm on my work laptop.

I'll say it again: I know it's tabu to talk about all things Apple in this forum, but the iPad 2 is a very cool little toy. And I am still putting together a new desktop, yesterday a bought the CPU (Intel CPU Core i5-2400 3.10 GHz) and the video card (EVGA Video PCIE GTX460 SE 1024mb DDR5). Today I'll go hunting for a motherboard and maybe the hard drive and memory.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Firefox sucks due to the stupid Upgrades i hate Chrome cause it wont save my recent typed URLs in a nice drop down arrow if it would id love it. Can anyone tell me if im doing something wrong. Like hell im saving every single website that i love into a bookmark. I should not have to go to History unless i need to find something i browsed like a youtube vid IE.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Opera still exists? Anywho I use Firefox.

Opera 9 mobile browser on my HTC Diamond with Windows Mobile 6.1. Worst phone ever.

Firefox 4 sucks for me... I hate the UI. I'm sticking to Firefox 3.6.17

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

All you guys that have chrome are gonna get raped by advertising pretty soon.

What do you mean? I have adblock sir.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I tried all of them. Went with firefox for add-ons.

Chrome- good, really fast because of it's V8 javascript engine, not enough 'add-onage'

IE- no explanation needed (although the new IE9 isn't all that bad, still, it's IE)

Opera- used to use it because it had cool aesthetic features

Safari- is actually really bad (in my experience any way)

I also use a browser called Skyfire on my DROID X, it's pretty fast.