What is your favourite thing to do (besides gaming)?

Sign in to follow this  

I love playing Saxophone,keyboards, and drawing.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I'm an amateur photographer and I just love it... Here's my flickr if you'd like to see some of my work... I've only got hummingbirds photos right now but believe me they're worth a minute of your life :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I play a lot of soccer (Yes, I know the official name is football, but I live in the USA, where everyone calls it soccer), and am also a pretty good swimmer.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Working out (weight training), Swimming, Basketball, and watching movies.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Work with cars and steel, keeps you occupied when the weathere is good. (And bad)

Having sex, preferably during the morning after waking up. It should be mentioned that I do not have much reason or will to show off to anyone by stating that. It is simply one of those things that are included in my top 10 favourite things that I have no qualms talking about.

Also somewhere in the list: baking bread. Oh god! :shock:

Having sex, preferably during the morning after waking up. It should be mentioned that I do not have much reason or will to show off to anyone by stating that. It is simply one of those things that are included in my top 10 favourite things that I have no qualms talking about.

Also somewhere in the list: baking bread. Oh god! :shock:

cool-story-bro.jpg

For me I guess it would have to be Taekwondo.

You and me both then.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

You and me both then.

Mhmm. You guys are talking again about that coitus thing, aren't you :geek:

I like reading, watching TV and generally anything that involves being in a horizontal position.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

You and me both then.

Man, remember when watching Freeman's Mind didn't get you laid?

Now you make a Freeman's Mind reference and your the hit of the town.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

You and me both then.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaLFU3pnOfg7eQ69LVdB0NDfYL6v9UR_FbYBpjy49WsOltNMfBnQ&t=1

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

You and me both then.

Man, remember when watching Freeman's Mind didn't get you playing Saxophone, keyboards, and drawing?

Hmm.. no, that doesn't make any sense no matter how you turn it.

Photography. I am very interested in learning photography but I lack the camera to make my favourite subject become real; night time, dusk or dawn in a big city, natural setting in the same day periods... The dirt cheap crap I currently got (Or at least used to before it vanished, guess my lame excuse for a human being brother lost it.) runs out of batteries after 2 dozen shots and has ridiculously limited options at best. It was a mistake to not spend maybe three times more in return for a twenty times better product. I guess it disappearing is an excuse to find another one.

Chatting with foreign people. It starts out in a text box but a select few friends are truly special and I talk with them over video.

Programming. I know a tiny bit of C#. With very, very basic knowledge of objects and voids and a few select functions such as printing command-line messages and doing equations I programmed a simple Hangman game, all "rendered" in the command-line window. It was a very fun learning experience and helped me grasp it better than the projects I did in that one C# course I took in high school. At first my game would have made professional programmers cringe; used 200+ lines of code for a single word problem and the entire code was in the Main(). Before I lost the game to a hard drive crash I had object oriented my code and each word only needed 4 lines of code as I wrote an "engine" that could be fed with variable words and variable number of empty spaces to place letters on. This is definitely my passion and is what I will learn in college if I get in this autumn.